Website IHG Hotels & Resorts
Are you looking for a Job at IHG Hotels Resorts in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Client: The first comprehensive sports medicine center in Saudi. It is a comprehensive center will all specialties included under one roof, including a sophisticated sports lab.
Job Summary: To work clinically, as required; provide clinical and professional work towards the athletes, clients, patients, the physicians team, rehab team and other therapies’ staff. Responsible for day-to-day tasks ensuring a high standard of quality and delivering consistent safe and effective care delivered to patients
Education & Experience Requirements:
- License: Licensed Physiotherapist/ exercise physiologist in their country of origin
- Education: Bachelor’s degree physiotherapy/kinesiology/ exercise physiology (or equivalent). Master’s degree exercise physiology.
- Experience: Minimum of two to three years of relevant exercise physiology experience in a hospital, center, or a sports team.
- English Language Skills: intermediate to high Level-I
- Computer Skills: Basic computer skills preferred
Type of Contract
Full-time Two years renewable contract with 90 days probation
US$ 3,000 – US$ 5,500 tax free salary
Shared housing with separate bedrooms.
Company: IHG Hotels & Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org