IHG Hotels & Resorts vacancy in Al Salmaniyah Al Awal, Eastern, Saudi Arabia – Nail Technician – Al Ahsa InterContinental
Website IHG Hotels & Resorts
Are you looking for a Job at IHG Hotels Resorts in Al Salmaniyah Al Awal, Eastern, Saudi Arabia
About the job
About Us Do you see yourself as Nail Technician for Al Ahsa InterContinental Hotel? What is your passion? Whether you are into tennis, singing, or shopping, at IHG we are interested in YOU. At IHG, we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their job as they do their hobbies – people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we are looking for more people like this job to join our friendly and professional team. Everything about Al Ahsa InterContinental Hotel is dramatic, from its 16th-century castle design with views over a vast palm oasis, to its location on the edge of the world’s most expansive desert. The hotel is located near Hofuf Airport and Railways station; steps away from tourist sites like Ibrahim Palace and Al Qarah caves. The Al Ahsa InterContinental is ideal for leisure and business traveler alike with rooms and suites offering a view of the city; three restaurants serving a range of international cuisines from Asian to Lebanese; modern meeting rooms and event facilities, wellness center and spa with an indoor pool that frames every guest’s experience.
Your day to day
- Perform basic manicure and pedicure services to clients and guests
- Knowledge on the Latest Nail Trends
- Build rapport with clients to retain them and maintain a full schedule
- Work towards the actualization of spa sales goals by selling appropriate products and services to clients and guests
- Maintain and report schedule accurately to manager or supervisor, and perform all treatments on services menu
- Perform various professional nail services for guests, and educate them about individual nail care needs
- Responsible for providing the highest quality of customer service to clients/guests
- Perform nail services following established guidelines for the service offering, and strive to fulfil guest expectations in the area of nail grooming, massage and exfoliation, and polish application
- Understand and use universal precautions when providing services, including assessing contraindications for guest before commencing all treatments
- Ensure the sanitary of all equipment, cleaning and disinfecting all tools on a daily basis
- Maintain and increase knowledge of nail care for both hands and feet and possess a complete knowledge of all spa services offered
- Understand and educate clients on the ingredients and product benefits for their nail care where applicable
- Exhibit a professional and well-groomed appearance every time
- Answer guests’ questions/inquiries in a knowledgeable and professional manners
- Promote other spa/recreation services by suggesting to guests other beneficial treatments offered by the spa
- Begin and end all treatments within scheduled time-frame, as well as recommend product for home use or self-care
- Maintain inventory and inform Spa Manager about product needs in a timely manner
- Accurately document treatment notes and maintain client cards when appropriate
- Attend scheduled meetings and professional trainings
- Safeguard customer experience and report any incidents or accidents to a member of the management team.
What we need from you
- Minimum of High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED), plus a vocational training or professional nail technician course training
- Experience: 3 years’ experience performing a wide variety of nail services; previous customer service experience is a plus
- Knowledge: At minimum technicians must be able to perform manicure, pedicure and gels
- Possess a working knowledge of shellac, gel and dip, acrylics, Nail Art, Artificial nail.
- Must be able to maintain knowledge of all treatments performed and products used
- A valid appropriate Nail Technician license or certification
- Customer service skills: Nail technicians need this skills to complete consultation with customers and handle all questions/inquiries; build rapport with guests and deliver positive customer experiences according to the organizations standing policy
- Communication skills: They require strong communication skills to explain various treatments/services to clients as well as educate them about retail offerings; how to care for their nails, and recommend relevant products to them
- Team player: they should be willingly to actively support group goals. They should be willing to show up on time and ready to work wherever needed to get the job done
- Selling skills: It is important for nail technicians to have selling skills to promote their company’s services and retail sales of the Spa, and have a level of comfort with product recommendation. This is because actualizing sales goals helps to absorb overhead of the business
- Technical Skills: skilled in operating the following tools: nippers, files, buffers, cuticle removers, polishes, acetone, foot file, lotions, scrubs, hot cabbie, and paraffin heater; to successfully perform their duties
- Apt to learn: nail technicians must be open to learning and investing in continuing education to Improve/update their skills through training programs, some of which are available in the spa, salon, club, etc.
- Flexibility: services may be required during weekends and evenings, and holidays; therefore, technicians must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
What we offer You will join a team passionate about delivering memorable experiences that make our guests feel special and making Al Ahsa InterContinental a great place to work. Most importantly, we will give you Room to be yourself. So, what’s your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
Company: IHG Hotels & Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Al Salmaniyah Al Awal, Eastern, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.