Website IHG Hotels & Resorts
Are you looking for a Job at IHG Hotels Resorts in Muscat, Masqaţ, Oman
About the job
About Us As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world. Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience.If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to the world’s most international luxury hotel brand. Located on beach front and with a view of the Hajjar Mountains, InterContinental Muscat is a five-star resort in the heart of the city’s residential, government and diplomatic quarter. The hotel’s Palm Beach Club offers two floodlit tennis courts, a 25-metre olympic size pool, a leisure pool, a fully equipped fitness center, sauna, jacuzzi and easy access to the beach. Local sites of interest include the Grand Mosque, Opera House and Amouage Perfume Factory.
Your day to day
- Overseeing activities at an aquatic facility.
- Explaining and enforcing rules, regulations, and policies to ensure the safety of patrons.
- Monitoring designated areas to recognize signs of danger.
- Warning swimmers regarding unsafe situations.
- Maintaining order in swimming areas.
- Responding to emergencies and rescuing swimmers in danger of drowning.
- Performing first aid procedures.
- Perform pool chemical checks at designated times to avoid chemical hazards.
- Maintaining cleanliness and orderliness of all areas.
- Maintaining records and reports.
- Promote membership package to non members
What we need from you
- Knowledge and ability to evaluate water conditions at aquatics facilities, at the beach/ocean, or other offsite natural pools, streams, or rivers to determine any potential dangers or hazards
- Ability to adjust programs as necessary to ensure the safety of the visitors and other staff
- Swimming proficiency and comfort in all types of water conditions
- Ability to judge and evaluate evolving dynamics of individuals participating in aquatic activities to immediately assess their capabilities and threats to their safety
- Knowledge of on-site protocols, operational procedures, and safety policies
- Knowledge of methods and techniques for providing on-site emergency medical services
What we offer We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits with great room discount with IHG hotels worldwide. Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve – click here to find out more about us.
Company: IHG Hotels & Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Muscat, Masqaţ, Oman
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com