Website Ideal Image
Are you looking for a Job at Ideal Image in Little Rock, AR
Ideal Image is the n. 1 in North America, which makes personal aesthetics and wellness services more affordable, accessible and effective than ever. Ideal Image believes that \”trust changes everything\” and its mission is to instill trust by helping people look and feel their best … by taking a holistic and personalized approach to health and well-being that works from the inside out.
Ideal Image offers a full suite of FDA-approved medical aesthetic and wellness treatments, all backed by a lifetime warranty membership. With an industry-leading national telemedicine platform, consumers receive free virtual consultations seven days a week from 9am to 9pm and treatments at any of its 150 points of care. Ideal Image’s team of 800 medical professionals deliver real-life changing results, having performed more FDA-approved beauty treatments than any other provider in North America – 20 million and more. Ideal Image’s aesthetic services include laser hair removal, body shaping, Botox® and fillers, medical-grade skin care, and state-of-the-art skin rejuvenation services.
The company is headquartered in Tampa, Florida
Meet and greet all incoming customers. Make sure that the reception/reception area and telephones are adequately covered. Convince clients to schedule a free consultation for treatment services in accordance with Ideal Image’s sales process and in accordance with sales objectivesestablished. Foster and nurture positive customer relationships. Ensure all procedures, practices, customer interactions and environmental factors unambiguously promote and achieve a favorable customer experience.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Interact with customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Check customers in and out of their appointments, pull tables and file.
- Answer phones and schedule customer appointments.
- Gain a basic understanding of each service offering.
- Sell new areas/services to current customers in order to meet their individual monthly goal .
- Attending local clients marketing events as needed.
- Acting as a liaison between facial and body skin specialists and treatment providers.
- Collection and payment management.
- Confirmation and follow-up calls.
- Knowledge of Salesforce (data entry, usage, etc.)
- Ordering office supplies.
- Assistance in opening new clinics as needed.
- Other tasks assigned.
- High school diploma/GED or degree from an accredited institution. A successful sales experience can replace academic credentials.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience, preferably in a high-end spa or retail environment.
- Ability to multi-task, use personal judgment, use strong decision-making, analytical and follow-up skills
- Competence with personal computers and software applicationscontemporary (MS Office Suite, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Engaging interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written), strong ability to influence and build relationships
- Strong orientation to the service of guests
- Fast learner with the ability to grasp concepts and protocols
- Must maintain high attention to detail.
WHY THE IDEAL IMAGE?
- Competitive salary and monthly bonus opportunities
Comprehensive benefits for full-time employees:
- Medical, dental and eye care benefits, with flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts
- Employer-paid life insurance and short-term disability
- 401k Schedule with Corporate Match
- Holidays and holidays paid for by the company
- Discounted cosmetic services for employees, family and friends
- Company paid training
- Discount on cosmetic products
- Company extraordinary culture
- And more!
If you are interested in joining a company that values its employees and encourages job ownership in a supportive environment, please apply today! For more information about IDEAL IMAGE and our services, please visit: http://www.idealimage.com . ”
Company: Ideal Image
Vacancy Type: $31,000/yr – $49,000/yr (LinkedIn est.) · Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Little Rock, AR
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com