Are you looking for a Job at IBM in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
At IBM, our Delivery Project Executives (DPEs) excel by leading and coordinating a project team’s overall performance, scope, cost, and deliverables. Our clients rely on timely and efficient status reports, and as Delivery Project Manager, you will drive the charge with project direction, metric definition, and performance management. If you are ready to help our clients and project teams succeed, we would love to meet you!
- In this role you will need to handle business critical and difficult client situations.
- Manage Client Expectations/Satisfaction
- Manage Client Relationship and Coverage Plan
- Apply Financial Management and Forecasting Techniques and cost management to deliver GP
- Develop Offerings/Solution Strategy from Opportunity Assessment
- Manage Cross Functional Teams to deliver the client outcomes
- Manage Account Performance and Implement Quality Process Metrics
- Advise on IT solutions based on Hybrid cloud, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Develop Business Process Management and Governance covering IBM internal as well with customer
- Manage business control requirements and ensure the account is compliant
- Providing thought leadership when applying methodologies, managing architectural project elements, and setting technical direction and training teams in using consulting techniques
- Designing and delivering innovative solutions from concept through implementation in a complex environment, including proven success in an Architect role
- Leading teams to envision and prioritize requirements, creating application implementation road maps and providing technology and architecture recommendations
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proven track record with delivery management in a matrixed organization and managing issues and program risks
- IT Technical acumen and ability to communicate technically to clients and Execs.
- 10+ years of experience in complex project / client management, delivery management having led large transformations or services take overs within infrastructure services
- Knowledge in contract management, financial management and compliance
- Good negotiation skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills
- P&L experience
- Well-versed in agile IT delivery methods.
- Must have been in a client-facing role and have project experience in working with teams on large scale, long-term projects
- Professional qualifications/certifications in project management
- Willing to be based in Jubai
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
This position currently sits within Global Technology Services (GTS) Infrastructure Services (IS) or a shared services function supporting GTS.
As announced in October 2020, IBM intends that its managed infrastructure services business of the GTS organization will become an independent company named Kyndryl by the end of 2021, creating two distinct and powerful market-leading companies.
Together, we will advance the vital systems that power the digital economy. Serving over 4,600 technology-intensive, highly regulated customers, including over 75% of the Fortune 100, our people will design, run, and manage the most modern and reliable technology infrastructure that the world depends on today.
We will work flexibly and in partnership with our customers to amplify business outcomes while always pushing ourselves to improve and meet all opportunities. Come join our team of diverse, devoted, and empathetic technology experts who are at the center of discovering what’s next.
Please note: The final decision if this position will transition from IBM to Kyndryl is yet to be confirmed.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org