Are you looking for a Job at IAA in Phoenix, AZ
About the work
IAA, Inc. is looking for a title service representative to join our team.
IAA, certified Great Place to Work®, is a leading global marketplace connecting vehicle buyers and sellers. Leveraging the latest technology and focusing on innovation, the IAA’s unique platform facilitates the marketing and sale of low-value, damaged, and total loss vehicles. Headquartered near Chicago in Westchester, Illinois, the IAA has nearly 3,600 talented employees and more than 200 facilities in the US, Canada and the UK.
The purpose of this role is to perform document management within customer timeframes and provide administrative support to title specialists. Accurate and timely handling and digitization of inbound and outbound mail, archiving, data entry, and broadcast creation are critical tasks to support Title Center metrics and success.
- Provide a variety of support services in a central securities office environment
- Process orders and assignments, including registration and tracking of correspondence
- Open incoming emails and prepare outgoing packages
- Send keys and documents to branch offices and providers, annotate document files and create broadcasts
- Scan and insert documents and data in the computer system on the same day of receipt.
- Archive and extract documents in correct numerical order
- Set up new records and keep existing records
- Matchrecords comparing data points
- Communicate professionally by email and system notes
- Follow well established procedures under supervisor direction
- Open to learn car titling
- Help with other office functions as needed
Additional information (includes minimum education level, experience, skills, used equipment, licenses, etc., in this area):
- Ability to function well as part of a team
- Basic computer skills
- Attention to detail, especially with numbers
- Time management skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work independently
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Professional and clean appearance
- HS Diploma or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of related work experience
- Driver’s license required
- Age requirement 18
In exchange for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a benefits package that includes: health insurance, 401K, STD/LTD, life insurance/AD&D, paid holidays and vacations.
IAA is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship status or marital status.
IAA is a drug-free workplace. EEOE”
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.