Website Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Are you looking for a Job at Hyatt Hotels Corporation in Huntington Beach, CA
About the job
The Director of Guest Experience is responsible for all duties of the front desk, guest services, and PBX operation which includes: staff training, inter-department communications, and staff scheduling. The Director of Guest Experience should possess strong communication skills and demonstrate leadership abilities. In addition to assisting in the operation of the Front Office operation and guest services personnel, this position will respond quickly to guest requests and/or complaints in a friendly manner and ensure that appropriate action is taken to guarantee guest satisfaction.
- Responsible for short and long term planning and the management of the hotel’s Front Office, PBX and Guest Services operations
- Develop and recommend the budget, labor cost plans and objectives and manages within those approved plans
- Maintain guest room inventory
- Coach and counsel employees to reflect Hyatt Service Standards and Procedures
- Perform all tasks of a Front Office Staff as needed to facilitate service
- Ensure all operations and cash handling are done per policies and procedures
- Maintain excellent communication with the housekeeping department
- Maintain information on prices, rates, specials, packages, programs, etc, while ensuring all staff are trained in all areas
- Analyze, investigate, and resolve guest complaints
- Create expectations, lead people, manage processes, and hold people accountable for the agreed upon activities and time tables
- Insures proper staffing levels for customer service goals
- Coach and counsel employees to reflect Hyatt service standards and procedures
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with people of diverse socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds
- 4 years or more of progressive hotel Rooms Management experience (typically with Hyatt)
- Service oriented style with professional presentations skills
- At least 2 years progressive management experience within the Rooms Division of a hotel
- Hotel/Hospitality degree an asset
- Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, effective communicator, effective in providing exceptional customer service and ability to improve the bottom line
- Clear concise written and verbal communication skills in English
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and administrative skills
Company: Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Director
Job Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org