Website Hunt Club
Are you looking for a Job at Hunt Club in United States
About the work
What We Are Looking For
The Hunt Club is looking for a Operations Analyst who can support operations of our customer-facing teams. Our customer-facing teams rely heavily on operational support to deliver solutions and services. This is where you come in! We want someone who can visualize an end-to-end process and understand what it takes to make that process flow seamlessly. This role will join our expanding operations team and work alongside our customer service teams. It’s a great opportunity to join our high-growth, energetic and fast-paced team.
What will you do
- Responsible for software and tool configuration for all teams dealing with the client. That’s everything from the Hunt Club’s in-house software to the various tools we use.
- Manage the workflow and handover between our sales and customer service team to ensure you receive new customers in a timely manner.
- Track customer information at the beginning and end of a contract.
- Compile weekly and monthly metrics reports and send them to the broader team.
- Create and update process and procedure documentation.
- Spend a lot of time in G Suite – organizing, creating and editing documents in Docs, Presentations and Spreadsheets.
Who you are
- You areable to get an overview while working with weeds
- You accept change and are comfortable with ambiguity
- You pay attention to detail and your colleagues can trust the quality of the work
- You are relentless when it comes to your time and how you spend it
- You are comfortable multitasking
Company: Hunt Club
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Director
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.