This Job Listing is about Kofax in Sofia, Sofia City, Bulgaria 2022
To provide effective and efficient administrative, operational, advisory and generalist support, maintaining a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
Kofax software enables organizations to Work Like Tomorrow™—today.
- Ensuring all internal HR processes, policies and procedures are complied with to ensure good practice and effectiveness
- Supporting internal administration processes for starters (Kofax internal on-boarding processes redcarpet), issuing handbooks, ensuring new starter forms and relevant new hire documents (e.g. contract, ID) are collected and maintained in the employee personnel file or electronic file, creating and issuing lab our contracts, performing HR inductions/welcome calls)
- Supporting internal administration processes for leavers (Kofax internal off-boarding processes, issuing leaver letter, conducting exit interview)
- To support the tracking and management of leave using FIGGO (time management tool) and producing monthly output reports for leave taken (holiday accruals) for finance and payroll
- To track and monitor sickness and to manage any reoccurring or long-term sickness issues in line with local regulations. To support manager with guidance regarding sickness procedures, return to work interviews and rehabilitation support. Liaise with third party companies such as Company Doctor, Occupational Health or Rehabilitation Services.
- Prepare and/or collect all employee documents and ensure correct and timely filing and availability of those documents in our HR systems and personnel files in accordance with GDPR and data protection regulations
- Support recruitment activity where required (arranging interviews, sourcing candidates, advertising, liaising with agencies, managing openhire (internal recruitment tool) including leasing with candidates and providing training or support to managers entering requisitions using Openhire, updating the progress of recruitment on the master requisition report, performing reference checks, entering offer into openhire
- First point of contact for local HR queries
- To provide business partner support to business managers, providing advice and guidance on policies and procedures.
- Providing guidance regarding performance improvement process
- Contact person for HR and Payroll representatives and employees in your country in these matters
- Managing benefits and health related insurance policies, including administration of new hires, leavers, salary changes etc. Working closely with broker to review schemes annually.
- Managing pension schemes, administration of new hires, leavers, salary changes
- monitoring probations
- Main point of contact for the Payroll Team, supporting with monthly calls to ensure all variable information (status changes i.e. hires, leavers, LOA etc.) are being communicated to payroll in the relevant payroll month
- Writing reference letters and any other ad hoc administration
- Creating status changes forms for all changes including salary increases, job title changes, starters and leavers, LOA
- Guiding managers on the status change process to initiate a change in terms for a direct report
- Assuring the compliance with HR regulations
- Tracking and preauthorizing HR related invoices
- Dealing with internal transfers, cross countries
- Ad hoc duties such as managing work experience, visa requests, supporting admin with quarterly events
- To provide job role training to other HR Specialists
- To provide cover for team members during sickness and holidays
- To deal with escalations and or complex ER cases or employee queries
- Support HR Manager and Departmental manager execute organizational changes
- To be proactive in the continual review of internal procedures
While the job description describes what is anticipated as the requirements of the position, the job requirements are subject to change based upon any changing needs and requirements of the business.
- Academic qualification
- Educated to degree level
- 5-7 years’ experience business partner, senior HR Advisor
- Knowledge in Employment legislation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required, ability to communicate well with all levels of business
- Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Positive, proactive work ethic and approach.
- Excellent intercultural communication skills
- Highly precise and independent style of working also in times of high workload and with deadlines
- Service-orientated and precise in assuring the compliance of our HR regulations and the correctness of all duties and paperwork
- Customer service mind-set and a team player mentality.
- acts independently
- Good sense of humor
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Kofax, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sofia, Sofia City, Bulgaria
Application Deadline: N/A