Website Acouns Nigeria Limited
This Job Listing is about Acouns Nigeria Limited in Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria 2022
Never Miss a Job Update Again.
- Location: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category:
Acouns Nigeria Limitedis an indigenous Limited Liability Company incorporated inNigeriainApril1988, Certificate Number RC 111959 with an annual turnover of about $10 million.The Company right from its inception has been involved in the business of marketing medical devices, installation,end user training,and maintenance of these devices. We are a medical Supply company which has the pedigree and is financially positioned to take up the challenges of distributing your medical microbiology products.
We Are Recruiting To Fill The Position Below
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding
- Ensure job descriptions are up to date and compliant with all local, state and federal regulations
- Develop training materials and performance management programs to help ensure employees understand their job responsibilities
- Create a compensation strategy for all employees based on market research and pay surveys; keeps the strategy up to date
- Investigate employee issues and conflicts and brings them to resolution
- Ensure the organization’s compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Use performance management tools to provide guidance and feedback to team
- Ensure all company HR policies are applied consistently
- Maintain company organization charts and employee directory
- Partner with management to ensure strategic HR goals are aligned with business initiatives
- Maintain HR systems and processes
- Conduct performance and salary reviews
- Provide support and guidance to HR staff
- Analyze trends in compensation and benefits
- Design and implement employee retention strategies
Qualifications / Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any of the Social Sciences or related fields.
- At least 5 years of post-graduation relevant experience
- Familiar with the use of HRIS
- Additional qualification and recognized professional certification (e.g. CIPD, CIPM, PHRi, SPHRi) will be a plus.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
Don’t Keep! Kindly Share:
Company: Acouns Nigeria Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
Application Deadline: N/A