This Job Listing is about Skechers in Costa Rica 2022
Headquartered in Southern California, Skechers has spent nearly 30 years helping men, women and kids everywhere look and feel good. Developing comfort technologies is at the foundation of all that we do—delivering stylish, innovative, and quality products at a reasonable price. From our diverse footwear offering to a growing range of apparel and accessories, Skechers is a complete lifestyle brand.
With international business representing over half of our total sales, we have product available in more than 170 countries and significant opportunities for continued expansion worldwide. We sell our collections direct to consumers through more than 4,000 Skechers stores around the globe and Skechers e-commerce sites, as well as through a network of third-party partners.
A MULTI-BILLION-DOLLAR GLOBAL LEADER IN THE FOOTWEAR INDUSTRY.
Deberá supervisar y llevar a cabo todas las tareas relacionadas con el soporte de recursos humanos en términos de Reclutamiento, Clasificación de Puestos, Descripciones de Puestos, Bienestar, Beneficios, Administración de Contratos, y Políticas y Procedimientos, así como el relacionamiento con el equipo legal externo.
Dar información y orientación en general, dando soporte a todas las áreas sobre procesos y necesidades de RRHH, Payroll (salarios y beneficios compensables) y seguridad y salud en el trabajo.
The Human Resources Coordinator will assist the Human Resources Manager in providing various administrative support in operational areas of Human Resources.
This role will assist with HR Services at our Retail Stores at Costa Rica and Panamá:
- Employee Relations.
- Employment Engagement
- Training and Supporting the Human Resources Compliance.
- Safety Compliance
- Vendor Relations, and other HR divisions such as Benefits/Payroll/Recruiting team as needed.
- All aspects related to Human Resources at our Retail Stores.
- Must have availability to work on-field, visiting different store locations*
- Must possess a high degree of loyalty and dedication to the department, upholding confidentiality, professionalism, integrity, and credibility
- Must possess strong communication skills and interpersonal relationships
- Ability to convey ideas clearly and concisely
- Strong comprehension of Human Resources and be knowledgeable of concepts
- Must take the initiative to excel in the role
- Must have a positive attitude as well as a service orientation
- Ability to follow instructions from direct manager
- Must be detail oriented
- Computer knowledge and proficiency including company specific programs
- Other duties as assigned
Education And Experience
- BA Degree in related field equivalent work experience.
- 3-4 years of experience in a Human Resources environment a must.
- Bi-lingual a plus
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Costa Rica
Application Deadline: N/A