HRGS Specialist in Intel Corporation 2022 at San José, San Jose, Costa Rica
Website Intel Corporation
This Job Listing is about Intel Corporation in San José, San Jose, Costa Rica 2022
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the resolution of internal customer queries regarding benefits and other internal programs.
- Gathers and clarifies feedback and other information from internal customers through various methods, researches relevant guidelines, and responds to inquires promptly.
- In dealing with more complex queries, may be involved with other customers within or across different functions.
- Provides coaching, influencing, and dispute resolution strategies to managers and other customers regarding company or benefits policies.
Behavioral Traits Required
- Attention to detail and willing to deliver quality output whilst working under pressure and to tight timelines.
- Effective change management to deal with ambiguous scenarios and achieve effective solutions.
- Cognitive flexibility to learn fast and adapt to new environments.
- Good communication and collaboration skills are required in order to support the regional requirements, suppliers and remote team partners.
- Planning structure and excellent time management are needed.
- Problem Solving through standard methodologies such A3 is expected.
- Willing to be versatile coping with ambiguity and work odd hours when required.
- Continuous Learning orientation to implement scalable solutions based on process connections and end to end mindset.
- Optimal customer service and consultation skills to resolve employees in queries.
Minimum qualifications are required to be initially considered for this position. Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry relevant job experience, internship experiences and or schoolwork/classesesearch.
- Must be an active student pursuing last year of career, or must possess a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Industrial or Systems Engineering, Statistic or similar.
- 1+ years of experience managing administrative/back office and/or customer service tasks for different stakeholders.
- Advanced English level to document, have conference calls, respond to tickets and make presentations to partners and stakeholders.
- Must have permanent-unrestricted right to work in Costa Rica.
The following preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates
- Advanced Excel skills are desirable.
- Automation capabilities in tools such as Macros, Power query or similar.
Inside this Business Group
Intel’s Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company’s culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel’s business goals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site.
In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
Company: Intel Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San José, San Jose, Costa Rica
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.