This Job Listing is about Swift in Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 2022
About The Role
The HR Specialist will be an important member of the HR APAC Core HR team. This role will report into the Regional HR Core Manager. In the Core HR team, you will have the opportunity to experience and learn the best-in-class HR practices in the Asia Pacific countries.
What to expect:
- Manage the visa processing in Asia Pacific countries. You will partner with internal stakeholders and external vendors to process new applications and renewals of Employment Pass and Dependent Pass.
- Process payments to our vendors.
- Administer new hire onboarding working alongside internal stakeholders.
- Co-facilitate HR Orientation programs.
- Provide support in employee insurance renewals.
- Manage and update employee information and data in our HR system (Workday).
- Handle daily HR administration tasks. Those are not limited to – closely monitor HR generic mailbox; daily tasks in HR system (Workday); routine payment arrangements; company policy and leave update in SWIFT’s internal communication channels; filing and maintaining the HR storeroom.
- This is a SWIFT KL office-based role.
- You may work up to 3 days a week from home.
What will make you successful?
- A university degree with at least 2 years relevant experience in HR operations or HR services in a MNC company OR a diploma with at least 4 years relevant experience.
- Experience handling employee data and steps between employee On-boarding to Off-boarding process.
- Prior experience in vendor management will be an advantage.
- Prior experience managing the visa process
- Previous experience with WorkDay or a similar HR system would be helpful
- effective communication, proactiveness, attention to detail, sense of urgency and customer centricity is key to success in this role.
- If you are a team player and open to learn new skills then this role is for you!
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below:
Shu Fen Koh – Lead HRBP, APAC
Carmen Cheng – Core HR, APAC
Zakir Hossain – Head of Talent Acquisition, Asia Pacific
What We Offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself
We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals – like you – with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone’s voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion, or veteran/military status.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Application Deadline: N/A