Are you looking for a Job at Hopebridge in Gilbert, AZ
About the work
Provide 1:1 ABA therapy to children under the clinical direction of a BCBA. The ABA Therapist will be responsible for the skills acquisition and behavior reduction plans developed by the BCBA to provide quality therapeutic services to each child.
- Complete daily acquisition skills, maintenance and mastered skills as directed by the BCBA
- Collect accurate data daily
- Complete all data sheets, schedule sheets and daily progress notes
- Follow behavior plan, individualized treatment plan and reinforcement schedule as prescribed
- Implement appropriate teaching strategies and approaches to behavior modification
- Complete all programming requests from BCBAs and program coordinators in a timely manner
- Maintain patient file organization and ensure proper filing of the file at the end of each day.
- Keep the center clean and ensure it is presentable at all times
- Comply with Hopebridge policies and procedures
- Assist in providing a safe environment for all patients and staff
- Assist with problem solving to improve efficiency and morale within the clinic
- Portray a positive attitude and keep a client and co-worker at a higher level of satisfaction that limits adverse situations or complaints
- Promote Hopebridge’s philosophies, generating team spiritand creating and maintaining an environment that promotes team satisfaction, maximizes productivity and profitability
- Attend weekly meetings and training as requested
- Pass the RBT competency and written exam after completion of RBT training
- Attention to detail – the ability to see and pay attention to detail; the ability to recognize the component parts of a procedure or object and to verify the correctness or error of an individual part or procedure
- Attitude towards others – maintaining a positive, open and objective attitude towards others others
- Commitment to work – internal motivation to stay focused and committed to a task
- Emotional control – ability to maintain a rational and objective attitude when faced with stressful or emotional situations; a measure of self-control in a difficult situation and the ability to act objectively rather than impulsively or emotionally
- Pleasure at work – the feeling that work is rewarding and rewarding and that it has a positive and beneficial function useful.
- Flexibility – the ability to readily modify, respond to, and integrate change with minimal personal resistance
- Dealing with stress – the ability to balance and neutralize internal tensions and stresses; the ability to properly separate from stressful situations and maintain your own sense of inner peace
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Possess at least a high school diploma
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a certificationCPR
- Successful completion and maintenance of safety care training
- Bachelor in related fields is highly preferred (ABA, Behavioral Health, Education, Occupational Therapy, Psychology, Speech Therapy, etc.)
- Mandatory possess excellent skills of written and oral communication
- Previous positive interactions and experience with the pediatric population
- Must have full dexterity/physical agility or be able to stand independently and perform all necessary movements (bending, kneeling, typing on the computer, standing, looking for documents in files).
- Must have sufficient corrected or uncorrected vision to perform all roles and responsibilities.
- Must be able to lift and carry the pediatric population (weight ranging from 5 to 50 lbs.)
- Reasonable accommodation may be provided to assist or enable qualified individuals with disabilities perform essential job functions upon request.
- Multidisciplinary clinic that uses a collaborative approach
- Indoor workplace where patients meet with therapists
- Comfortable environment for children and parents
Exemption from responsibility
The above statements reflect the general functions of this work and should not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements inherent in this workWork. The immediate supervisor can develop or add something to the above list if the functions are within the employee’s sphere of responsibility.
Hopebridge is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate based on race, creed, color, religion, alienation or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or disability , gender, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Gilbert, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.