Are you looking for a Job at Hopebridge in Phoenix, AZ
Provide 1: 1 ABA therapy to children under the clinical direction of a BCBA. The ABA therapist will be responsible for the skill acquisition and behavior reduction plans developed by the BCBA to provide quality therapeutic services to each child. forfor
- Complete daily acquisition, maintenance and mastered skills as directed by BCBA
- Collect accurate data daily
- Complete all datasheets, schedule sheets and progress notes daily
- Follow behavior plan, individualized treatment plan and reinforcement program as prescribed
- Implement strategies of appropriate teaching and behavior modification approaches
- Complete all scheduling requests from BCBAs and program coordinators in a timely manner
- Maintain patient folder organization and ensure proper binder storage at the end of each day.
- Keep the facility clean and make sure it looks presentable at all times
- Comply with Hopebridge policies and procedures
- Help provide a safe environment for all patients and staff
- Assist with problem solving to improve efficiency and morale within the clinic
- Represent a positive attitude and maintain a client and partner in job satisfaction level limiting adverse situations or complaints
- Promote Hopebridge philosophies,building team spirit and creating and maintaining an environment that fosters staff satisfaction, maximizes productivity and profitability
- Attend weekly meetings and trainings as requested
- Pass the RBT competition and the written exam after completing the RBT training
- Attention to detail: the ability to see and pay attention to detail; the ability to recognize the component parts of a procedure or object, and to verify the correctness or error in an individual part or procedure
- Attitude towards others: maintain a positive, open and objective attitude towards others
- Commitment to work: motivation from within oneself to stay focused and committed to a task
- Emotional control: the ability to maintain a rational and objective behavior when faced with situations stressful or emotional; a measure of composure in a difficult situation and the ability to act objectively, rather than impulsively or emotionally
- Enjoy work: the feeling that one’s work is satisfying and rewarding and that it has a positive effect and useful profit.
- Flexibility: the ability to easily modify, respond to, and integrate change with minimal personal resistance
- Stress management: the ability to balance and defuse internal stresses and tensions; the ability to properly separate from stressful situations and maintain your own sense of inner peace
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Possess a high school diplomaat a minimum
- Must be able to obtain and maintain CPR certification
- Successful completion and maintenance of safety care training
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred (ABA, behavioral health, education, occupational therapy, psychology, speech-language pathology, etc.)
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Previous positive interactions and experience with the pediatric population
- Must have full physical dexterity/agility or be able to position independently and perform all necessary movements (crouching, kneeling, typing on the computer, standing, looking for documents of filing cabinets).
- You must have sufficient corrected or uncorrected vision to carry out all duties and responsibilities. for
- Need to be able to lift and transport pediatric population (weight ranging from 5 to 50 pounds).
- Reasonable accommodations can be provided to assist or enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of the position, upon request.
- Multidisciplinary clinic that uses a collaborative approach
- Inside the office workplace where patients meet with therapists
- Comfortable environment for children and parents
The above statements reflectthe general duties of this job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all job requirements inherent in this job. The immediate supervisor can expand or add to the above list if the duties fall within the employee’s area of responsibility. forfor
Hopebridge is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, national or foreign origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, real or perceived, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest history or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. forfor
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.