Are you looking for a Job at Honeywell in Al Diriyah Al Jadida, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Improve business and family comfort, protection and productivity
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our distributed team of problem solvers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us build the future?
Oversee and coordinate the operational aspects of ongoing and start-up Energy Efficiency projects. You will serve as the client liaison in all aspects of project management and planning, project team, and line management. You will review the status of projects and budgets. You will coordinate schedules and deliver status reports. You will assess project challenges and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and customers satisfaction goals and objectives. You will develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress, and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and customers.
- Sr. Project Management – Managing multiple energy related projects
- Project Planning – Scope creation, interpretation, and budget
- Customer Support – Client facing
- Delivery Status Reports – Daily, monthly, and ad-hoc reporting responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for completing projects within the province.
- Participate in project scope definition during bidding stage and ensure proper operational estimation is included.
- Lead the handing over process from estimation team.
- Develop detailed project management plan with its respective domains (scope, time, cost, resources, procurement, quality, communication, risk).
- Execute projects following best in class project management methodologies and practice.
- Deliver the projects on time, within scope with Zero or positive marginal improvement.
- Manage change in project scope through adding values to customer and variation orders following adequate verification techniques.
- Liaise internal communication with resources and vendors for flawless project execution.
- Manage external communication, engagement and relationship with project stakeholders to ensure their positive influence on the project deliverables.
- Develop procurement plan to meet customer expectation.
- Perform regular risk assessment to determine threats and opportunities and develop adequate risk response.
- Track and monitor projects performance using proper company tools and techniques.
- Control variances to the plan and develop recovery plan (if any is required).
- Monitor monthly projects financial performance measures (includes revenue recognition, margin, invoicing as well as cash collection among other financial metrics.)
- Build effective communication and collaboration among the organization
- Manage HSE related project activities in coordination with HSE department.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical Or Electrical Or Energy)
- 8 + years of Project Management experience in energy projects in a fast-paced development environment
- PMP, Certification
- CEM, Certification
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
- JOB ID: HRD141772
- Category: Business Management
- Location: 3rd Floor, Olaya Tower A,Riyadh,AL RIYADH,Saudi Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Al Diriyah Al Jadida, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com