Website H&M Communications
Are you looking for a Job at HM Communications in United States
About the work
HM Communications is looking for a coordinator to support our influencer relations and marketing team. This position will give you an in-depth understanding of the influencer marketing space and its intersection with Public Relations.
You’ll gain experience in content delivery, direction and execution, storytelling, negotiations, as well as building relationships and industry experience. You’ll help to contribute influential partnerships to multiple clients in the entertainment, retail, consumer and technology industries.
The candidate must be fluent in Spanish.
- Support with administrative roles for influencer marketing campaigns
- Keep influencer and partner databases up to date
- Draft social copy for influencers, creative summaries and campaign preparation documents
- Conduct surveys to assess influencers for potential collaborations
· Identify and integrate new, influential talent and start forging authentic relationships
- Create and maintain campaign reports
- Compile content analytics and insights for Paid Campaigns – Assess Key Metrics Affecting KPIs and Audience
- Hear, identify and understand the needs and requests of creators with the goal of providing mutually beneficial solutions for the customer and creator
- Monitor social feeds from influencers and Be aware of suitability toBranding or Competitive Partnerships
- Work cross-functionally across your organization to support influencer relationship recommendations and insights
- Assist in industry research and competitive analysis, especially within the community/market Hispanic.
- Currently studying Digital Media, Public Relations, Marketing, Communications or English ; is a recent college graduate
- Fluent in Spanish
- Great organizational skills to track campaign progress, update spreadsheets and reports
- Must be self-motivated, driven, and able to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices and website analytics
- Passion for social media, creators and content creation
- Knowledge of the digital marketing industry
- Ability to manage multiple projects and solve problems
- Ability to think critically and creatively
- Fluency on Slack, Canva, Microsoft Office and Google platforms: slides, spreadsheets, documents
Experiment with any of the following:
- Platforms: HootSuite, Celebrity Intelligence, Mailchimp, Google analytics, Creator IQ (or any marketing from platform influence; Grin, Tagger, Upfluence)
- Marketing principles and concepts; consumer journey, funnel and brand marketing
- Tracking, creating and analyzing digital links
- Remote and Time Flexibility
- Opportunities to participate and volunteer at entertainment events, film screenings, premieres and more.
- Monthly company tours and happy hours
Company: H&M Communications
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.