Are you looking for a Job at Hired in United States
Hired is a talent marketplace that is demystifying the job search by combining top tech and sales talent with attractive opportunities at the world’s most innovative companies. Founded in 2012, Hired was acquired by Vettery and Adecco Group in 2020, creating the largest recruiting and sales market for tech talent. Above all, we envision a world where all hires are fair, efficient and transparent, and we are committed to strengthening connections between ambitious individuals and teams.
With Hired, both candidates and employers have transparency regarding salary offers, competitive opportunities, and unique preferences. By combining our technology and our human touch, we aim to enrich and automate the hiring process, allowing candidates to use their potential and find a job they love. To date, Hired has helped more than 3 million diverse and vetted candidates find new opportunities at more than 17,000 companies in the United States, Canada, Ireland, and the United Kingdom.
The marketing team identifies and engages companies and job seekers to join Hired, generating revenue to maintain our vision of a more transparent and rewarding hiring process. The [Campaign Management Specialist] reporting to the B2B Demand Generation Senior Marketing Director will be instrumental in driving revenue growth as a key contributor to generating and nurturing qualified leads for oursales team by supporting the overall campaign execution with a focus on account-based marketing. (ABM) for global strategic accounts.
You will work closely with our sales team to create and manage ABM campaigns to engage business leaders in strategic accounts, support MQL momentum initiatives, analyze and provide information on campaigns, and help support the management of our marketing technology stack. The ideal candidate for this position should have superior organizational skills, excellent multitasking skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and be proactive and creative.
WHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP FOR:
- Help create and execute attractive marketing, sales and account-based campaigns through Targeted messaging, advocacy programs, emails, landing pages, content, and sales materials.
- Collaborate closely with other members of paid acquisitions, event marketing, demand generation, product marketing, creativity, content strategy, sales and many others included in the process, execution and measurement of marketing campaigns
- Measure the effectiveness of campaign results and analyze pipeline activity to understand how our marketing campaigns convert or influence leads, and continually refine the process
- Identify, prioritize and attract target people and accounts in key markets and industries that we can run campaigns with
- Manage and maintain marketing database, includinglist segmentation and quarterly hygiene
- Build and iterate on persuasive landing pages for our content to drive downloads and optimize conversions
- Build engaging email campaigns to drive customers High Intention MQL Leads
- Partner with sales to create engaging sales outreach messages, schedules and sequences to help attract or activate leads
- Support the prospect’s process of oring operationally, ensuring that leads flow successfully into Salesforce and through the funnel
- Analyze and report on campaign performance and identify areas for improvement
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
- 1-2 years of experience in a demand generation specialist, ABM specialist, or business management function campaigns
- Hands-on experience working with B2B campaigns across a variety of channels
- Proof of success in strategic accounts through ABM
- Excellent marketing skills by email with a proven track record of successful campaigns
- Deep understanding of the B2B funnel and experience working with the sales team
- Experience working cross-functional to partner with creative, content, and sales
- Creative thinker, comfortable with campaign concepts and engaging in general creative brainstorming with the team
- Experience with marketing tools is preferred B2B marketing such as Marketo, Salesforce, Outreach and ABM tools
- Preferred re any experience inthe recruitment industry
With the above, we understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job and we believe that diversity of backgrounds and thinking contributes to better problem solving and creative thinking, which is why we are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. Even more important than your resume is a positive attitude, passion for work, personal drive for growth, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role and we encourage you to apply even if your experience does not perfectly align with what is listed here.
Hired has six key values that are the foundation of our company culture, which every employee embodies:
Raise the bar: impact matters. Stay focused and curious.
Think big and hurry: Drive bold, thoughtful, and fast innovation.
People first: prioritize development and well-being. Help people prosper and feel valued.
Transparency builds trust: Communicate frankly, honestly, and respectfully.
Strength through inclusion – All voices welcome. What makes you unique makes us all strong.
A team, a dream: pride and passion for our mission. Work collaboratively and have fun.
Why you will love working at Hired:
We love coming to work on Mondays. It’s easy to love the work you do when you see the positive impact it has,and helping someone find their dream job can change their life forever. We believe in our mission, we love work, and we have fun doing it together. Even in our hybrid remote environment, we’ve maintained our culture through biweekly company meetings, virtual team socials, cross-team lunches, volunteer events, and a very active set of Slack channels.
We know that life is more than just work. We have an open vacation policy so you can take the time you need to relax and rejuvenate, contribute to the cost of insurance coverage (health, vision and dental) and offer a fully paid 12-week parental leave, 401k, traveler benefits . and discounts on gym memberships.
We invest in your development. A company is only as strong as its team and we want to help strengthen all the members of our team. We provide everyone the opportunities and support they need to reach the next professional level through company-sponsored General Assembly lectures and classes, internal training, a culture of continuous feedback, and the opportunity to execute on projects.
We are constantly recognized by our culture. We are ranked # 5 out of Fortune’s 60 Best Places to Work in New York City, including Fortune’s Best Places to Work in Technology for 2020, and were previously honored at the Crain’s Best Places to Work Awards and included in Inc Best Workplaces.
We work with our whole being. We are committed to fostering diversityand inclusion at all levels of our company. We value the multitude of talents and perspectives brought by a diverse workforce and are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. As a hiring tool, Hired is committed to creating equity in the hiring process through a more representative pool of talent. As a company, we take active steps to support an inclusive work environment through the creation of a cross-team DEI task force, Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), interview training to mitigate bias, and on-site training. respectful work for all employees.
The Company is a federal contractor subject to EO 14042 and, as such, requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination at the time of hire. Accommodations will be considered for those with disabilities/medical conditions or due to a sincere religious belief who, in limited circumstances, cannot be vaccinated due to such reasons.
Employer/Veterans/Equal Opportunity Disabled
Hired values the multitude of talents and perspectives brought by a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.