Hilton vacancy in Makkah Region – Demi Chef de Partie – Pastry
Are you looking for a Job at Hilton in Makkah Region
About the job
A Demi Chef de Partie is responsible for preparing and presenting high quality dishes to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while assisting with food cost controls.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards
As a Demi Chef de Partie, you will be responsible for preparing and presenting high quality dishes to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Demi Chef de Partie will also be required to assist with food cost controls.
- Prepare and present high quality dishes within company guidelines
- Keep all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination
- Prepare all mis-en-place for all relevant menus
- Assist in positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure food stuffs are of a good quality and stored correctly
- Contribute to controlling costs, improving gross profit margins, and other departmental and financial targets
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Report maintenance, hygiene and hazard issues
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety and food safety legislation
- Awareness departmental targets and strive to achieve them as part of the team
- Be environmentally aware
What are we looking for?
A Demi Chef de Partie serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow::
- NVQ Level 2
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- NVQ Level 3
- Previous kitchen experience in similar role
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Conrad Makkah, Jabal Omar
Conrad Hotels & Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Makkah Region
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.