Hilton Vacancies in Makkah Region – Cluster Safety Supervisor
Are you looking for a Job at Hilton in Makkah Region
About the job
A Cluster Safety Supervisor is responsible for implementing safety and risk management processes for assigned hotels to deliver a safe Guest and Member experience.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards
A Cluster Safety Supervisor, you will be responsible for implementing safety and risk management processes for assigned hotels to deliver a safe Guest and Member experience. A Cluster Safety Supervisor will also be required to carry out full investigations and audit the hotel to ensure health and safety compliance.
- Assist the Health and Safety Manager with managing health and safety, food safety, fire safety, security, trading standards, public health, housing, and disability within allocated hotels
- Implement safety risk management practices in line with the company’s health and safety policy
- Assist in the reduction of guest complaints relating to health and safety, fire safety and food hygiene
- Work with Health and Safety Manager in reducing guest civil claims
- Audit the hotel to confirm Health and Safety/Food Hygiene compliance
- Train Health and Safety /Food Safety issues to managers, supervisors and colleagues, confirming with the Health and Safety Manager when appropriate
- Liaise with outside contractors and sales staff on matters of Health and Safety and food safety
- Assist the facilities department in monitoring contractors and enforcing Health and Safety standards as required
- Carry out food poisoning investigations, writing to manufactures as required and analysing Hazard Analysis information
- Carry out full accident investigations to include the collection of evidence, interviewing of staff and obtaining witness statements
- Liaise with facilities department to test fire and sprinkler systems and ensure they are on track with fire detection/prevention measures
- Carry out weekly fire tours of the hotel, noting deficiencies and reporting to facilities
- Monitor and document results following safety audits
- Monitor and interpret microbiological results from food sampling of all hotel kitchens and advise accordingly, confirming with the Health and Safety Manager when necessary
- Carry out fire training on a three and six monthly basis provide records of attendance
- Tutor basic food hygiene courses for relevant hotel staff
- Assist in the hotel’s environmental awareness and assist environmental champions where necessary
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow
A Cluster Safety Supervisor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills and people skills
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own
- Experience in Health and Safety Management
- Fire Safety Management/Risk Assessment
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Degree in health and safety
- Group training certificate
- Fire Safety Management/Risk Assessment
- Hospitality industry experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Hilton Suites Makkah
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Security and Loss Prevention
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Makkah Region
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.