Hilti Group Jobs in Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia – Housekeeping Coordinator
Website Hilti Group
Are you looking for a Job at Hilti Group in Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Every dreamt of a career at Banyan Tree where everything is everything spick and span. That’s your mission. You will coordinate all Housekeeping Room Attendant and House Attendant assignments on a daily basis.
What Is In It For You
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What You Will Be Doing
Reporting to the Director of Housekeeping, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Organizes, prioritizes and routes staff based on occupancy, arrivals, departures and in order to have product guest ready at established check-in time.
- Communicates with heartist via radio to facilitate changes and modifications in work assignments and to fulfill guest needs
- Inputs unit readiness status in the lodging system and communicate with the front desk to update on status and special requests.
Your Experience And Skills Include
- You’ve had experience of the housekeeping sector, and you’re passionate about order and cleanliness
- You can accompany your colleagues, and you enjoy having contact with our guests
- You’re a whizz-kid at organisation, and your communicative way of working speaks for itself
- You’re not just bringing your abilities, but also your character
Your Experience And Skills Include
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
Your team and working environment:
- Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region’s Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley’s striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla’s planned “living museum” experience. Situated near AlUla’s signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At Tantora cultural festival, elevating visitors’ experiences by connecting them with AlUla’s nature, art, and ancestry.
Our Commitment To Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS 21015014
Company: Hilti Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.