Are you looking for a Job at Hibob in United States
About the job
Hibob is a cloud-based people management solution. The platform ‘bob’ brings work to life. bob offers a beautiful way for employees to show their true colors and connect with each other – putting a sense of belonging at the heart of any company culture.
- Disruptive SaaS Organisation
- Series C funded $274 M
- Offices in New York, London, Tel-Aviv, Amsterdam and Australia
We are looking for a driven, energetic and coachable individual, seeking an opportunity that can lead to professional growth in sales. You’ll be a highly motivated self-starter, capable of using your initiative and creativity to achieve goals.
Working cross-functionally, our AEs attract and sign exciting new companies to drive the growth of Hibob. They manage the whole sales cycle, from prospecting through to closing.
- Prospect, initiate, and nurture business relationships to generate new business opportunities
- Prepare and present product demonstrations
- Perform outbound activities to build revenue pipeline
- Target key decision makers, determine buying readiness and timelines
- Capture and manage information/data/metrics in our Salesforce CRM system
- Attend trade shows, events and conferences
- Network with Market influencers, Consultants and Partners
- At least 3-5 years software (SaaS) sales experience
- Experience with HR-tech environment
- Proven experience of accurately forecasting and hitting revenue targets
- Desire to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Strong work ethic, integrity and desire to succeed
- Adaptability to new initiatives
- Ability to work remotely and autonomously
Nice to haves
- Experience working with Salesforce, Intercom, Slack, Trello
- Strong interest in the HR technology sector
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.