HEAT Customer Service Advisor in E.ON UK 2022 at Nottinghamshire,England,UnitedKingdom
Website E.ON UK
This Job Listing is about E.ON UK in Nottinghamshire,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Here at E. ON the customer is at the heart of everything we do and as a Customer Service Advisor you will play a vital role in supporting our vision of becoming the number one trusted energy partner.
E.ON Heat provides hot water, heating & cooling directly to our customers though district heating networks across the country. We’re one of the UK’s biggest District Heating providers – and this is your opportunity to join this fast-paced customer focused team as a Customer Service Advisor.
- Get excited to impress and help your customer?
- Love solving complex problems?
- Thrive in a challenging working environment and are you resilient under pressure?
- Get motivated by the freedom to make decisions?
- Want to build a culture in which everyone can be 100% themselves?
- Enjoy being part of a team that is more like a family?
If the answer is yes, we would like to hear from you!
What we need from you
Ideally, you’ll have some previous experience working in a customer service and/or contact centre role, but don’t worry if you haven’t. We’re looking for someone with great communication skills who will be comfortable handing both inbound and outbound calls professionally.
We’ll review your application as soon as you apply and, if successful, we’ll invite you to an interview shortly after – therefore please don’t delay in submitting your application!
Here’s what you need to know
- The salary range for this role is £20,970 – £24,353.
- This role is based at Newstead Court, Little Oak Drive, Annesley, Nottinghamshire, NG15 0DR.
- We have a market leading benefits package – it includes 26 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, a generous pension scheme, bonus and the chance to choose from 20 flexible benefits.
- This is a permanent role.
- Due to the nature of this role a Criminal Record Check will be required.
We’re committed to equal opportunities and actively promote a diverse and inclusive working environment, and fairness for everyone. We realise the best people bring their energy at different times, so we’re happy to talk flexible working. We offer a range of flexible working options, including full time, part time and job share.
Company: E.ON UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nottinghamshire,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.