Website Heartland Veterinary Partners
Are you looking for a Job at Heartland Veterinary Partners in United States
About the job
If you are passionate about the veterinary industry and are looking to flex your leadership skills to think strategically and collaborate in a fast growing company, you should consider joining Heartland Veterinary Partners as a Veterinary Technician Recruiting Manager. This role will not only directly support veterinary practices looking to add stellar technicians to their teams, but also offers the opportunity to define and build sustainable workflows as we continue to grow. Our ideal candidate will be able to thrive in an unstructured environment, be process oriented, and enjoy working with all levels of veterinary professionals.
About Heartland Veterinary Partners
At Heartland Veterinary Partners (“HVP”), our mission is to improve the lives of veterinarians. We invest in and partner with veterinary practice owners looking to improve their quality of life in a practice ownership transition. By affiliating with HVP, owners are able to take advantage of attractive operational benefits and economies of scale while maintaining clinical autonomy. HVP provides best-in-class partnerships through our regional operations teams. In addition, HVP provides non-clinical support functions such as recruiting & human resources, marketing, procurement, payables management, accounting & finance, and information technology.
Reporting into Heartland’s Director of Clinical Recruiting, the Senior Technician Recruiter creates and executes on practice Veterinary Technician recruiting processes including sourcing, screening, interviewing and making selection recommendations. The Senior Recruiter generates metrics, KPIs and planning needs that inform the organization and our technician campus recruiting team with valuable insights to effectively workforce plan. The Senior Recruiter provides training to Practice Managers on successful practice level sourcing, interviewing, and selecting techniques. The Senior Recruiter stays updated on technician geographical compensation and hiring trends and provides valuable insights to hiring managers.
Heartland Servant Leader Competencies
At Heartland, all of our team members embody the spirit of Servant Leadership.
- Authentic Listening – Continually listening with an open mind and heart to what is said and unsaid.
- Building Community –Bringing team members together and mobilizing them around our collective purpose and commitment to our communities.
- Commitment to the Growth of the People – Dedicated to the personal and professional growth and development of our team members.
- Conceptualization -Forward thinking and approaching work and challenges with an end-to-end view.
- Empathy – Demonstrating empathy and understanding with others, approaching everything assuming positive intentions.
- Foresight – Taking the past, the present, and the future decision-making process.
- Healing – Focusing on the emotional and physical health of our team members. Offering support and solutions to ensure our team members have balance.
- Persuasion – Building group consensus and buy-in.
- Self-Awareness – Conscious knowledge of personal character, emotions, intentions, and leadership impact.
- Stewardship – Concern for our team members, customers, communities, and the organization as a whole and making good use of all that is available to provide appropriate support.
Essential Position Responsibilities
- Creates the companywide centralized technician recruiting process, gains stakeholder buy-in, and educates all Practice Managers on the process.
- Establishes a platform and / or process to track companywide open Technician roles.
- Obtains regular feedback and continuously improves technician recruiting processes to ensure process effectiveness and evolution.
- Organizes, lead and communicate effectively regarding the day-to-day recruitment operations for technician needs.
- Works closely with Director of Recruiting and Leadership team to identify and prioritize recruitment needs and recruitment strategies which includes determining the number and timing of hires for the year.
- Owns the entire recruitment cycle which includes sourcing, screening resumes and candidates, participating as part of interview team, advising and training interview teams, driving the offer process, leading and documenting post-interview debriefs and feedback sessions with interview teams, candidates and appropriate levels of leadership.
- Partners with the Technician campus recruiting team to inform workforce planning.
- Stays up-to-date on technician geographical compensation and hiring trends and provides valuable insights to hiring managers.
- Generates metrics, KPIs, and planning needs that inform the organization and our technician campus recruiting team with valuable insights to effectively workforce plan.
- Provides training to Practice Managers on successful practice level sourcing, interviewing, and selecting techniques.
- Actively develops and maintains relationships with Regional Directors and RDOs to ensure successful partnership.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
- Bachelor degree or relevant experience.
- Veterinary industry experience is highly desired.
- 1-2 years of HR / recruiting experience, team leadership and/or operations experience.
- Experience generating data and insights.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Physical wellness: Health, dental, vision, and voluntary life and disability programs
- Mental wellness: Paid time off, flexible work schedules, and EAP
- Financial wellness: Bonus incentives, retirement accounts, retail discounts, and access to financial planning tools
- Professional wellness: Learning and career development solutions
Company: Heartland Veterinary Partners
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.