Are you looking for a Job at HearingLife in Scottsdale, AZ
Who WE ARE
HearingLife is a national hearing care company and part of the Demant Group, a global leader in hearing care, built on a heritage of care, health and innovation since 1904. 600 hearing care centers in 42 states. We follow a scientific and results-oriented approach to hearing healthcare, delivered by highly trained and attentive professionals. Our vision is to help more people hear better through life-changing hearing health provided by the best personalized care.
Who are you
You will act as the face of our retail clinics located across the country and in local communities. The patient care coordinator is committed to ensuring a positive patient experience and helping more people to hear better. Additionally, the patient care coordinator supports the clinic by helping to achieve revenue goals by attracting new patients, managing administrative and operational functions, and coordinating patient interactions and needs.
- Promote patient appointments and generate revenue from the clinic by making outbound and follow-up calls to potential and existing patients
- Say hello all patients and get potential referrals. Understand current marketing promotions.
- Data entry and appointment scheduling using company planning protocols and planning database softwareinternal.
- Keep our office patient ready by managing our office supply inventory according to company approved lists
- Manage an accurate petty cash account, bank deposits and credit transactions
- Manage hearing aid inventory
- Work directly with the patient to collect all insurance documentation and understand current HIPAA laws.
We are excited about you if
You have exceptional professionalism and can clearly articulate with our patients in face-to-face, verbal and written communications. This role is quick and requires you to have both a strong organization and a sales mindset. As a representative of our office, you will need proactive customer service skills and the ability to exhibit friendly and courteous behavior in all interactions with patients.
- Scientific high school diploma or equivalent qualification; Preferred but not required associate degree
- Minimum 1 year of previous front office, preferably in a customer service or sales environment
- Multi-tasking discipline and superior time management
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with staff and support services
- Skilled in handling sensitive and patient issues with tact, courtesy and discretion
- Technical expertise with computers and systems, including intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite especially Word and Excel
Benefits, 401K and paid vacation package. In addition to onboarding, we offer ongoing training and development to supportyour career in HearingLife
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, skin color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. ”
Vacancy Type: $38,000/yr – $62,000/yr (LinkedIn est.) · Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com