Are you looking for a Job at HearingLife in Scottsdale, AZ
About the job
Who WE Are
HearingLife is a national hearing care company and part of the Demant Group, a global leader in hearing healthcare built on a heritage of care, health and innovation since 1904. HearingLife operates more than 600 hearing care centers across 42 states. We follow a scientific, results-oriented approach to hearing healthcare that is provided by highly skilled and caring professionals. Our vision is to help more people hear better through life-changing hearing health delivered by the best personalized care.
Who YOU Are
You will act as the face of our retail clinics located around the country and in local communities. The Patient Care Coordinator strives to ensure a positive patient experience and to help more people hear better. In addition, the Patient Care Coordinator supports the clinic by helping to achieve revenue goals by attracting new Patients, managing the administrative and operational functions and coordinating Patient interactions and needs.
- Drive Patient appointment and clinic revenue generation by making outbound & follow up calls to potential and existing patients
- Greet all patients and obtain potential referrals. Understand current marketing promotions.
- Data entry and appointment scheduling using company scheduling protocols and internal scheduling database software.
- Keep our office patient ready by managing our office supply inventory per company approved lists
- Manage an accurate account of petty cash, bank deposits and credit transactions
- Maintain hearing aid inventory
- Work with patient directly to collect all insurance documentation and understand current HIPAA laws.
We Are Excited About You If
You have exceptional professionalism and can clearly articulate with our patients in face to face, verbal and written communications. This role is fast paced and requires you to have both a strong organization and sales mindset. As the face of our office, you will need proactive customer service skills and the ability to exhibit friendly and courteous behavior in all patient interactions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Associates degree preferred but not required
- Minimum of 1 year of previous front office, preferably in a customer service or sales setting
- Superior multi-tasking and time management discipline
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with staff and support services
- Skilled in handling sensitive matters and patients with tact, courtesy, and discretion
- Technically savvy with computer and systems including intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite specifically word and excel
Benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off package. In addition to onboarding we offer continuous learning and development to support your HearingLife career
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Vacancy Type: $38,000/yr – $62,000/yr (LinkedIn est.) · Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org