Are you looking for a Job at HealthFitness in Bethel, AK
About the job
HealthFitness has exciting part-time opportunities (10-15 hours/ week) for passionate and dynamic Front Desk Attendants to join our team at the Yukon Kuskokwim Fitness Center located in Bethel, AK! Front Desk Attendants are the dynamic face of the facility and provide excellent customer service to fitness center patrons through general receptionist duties, sales of pro shop/concessions items, and general cleaning. The ideal candidate will be energetic about positive patron interactions, dedicated to providing excellent service, and have a flexible schedule with evening and weekend availability.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service to all patrons including:
- Actively role model and enforce facility policies.
- Clearly communicate information about the facility and related services to patrons.
- Correctly process sales of memberships, concessions, and pro-shop items.
- Professionally address patron issues and concerns.
- Properly check patrons into the facility and politely direct them to their activities.
- Assist with administrative tasks.
- Perform basic cleaning duties including cleaning concessions machines, cleaning, mopping and dusting lobby, concessions and proshop areas.
- Attend and assist with in-service trainings and special events.
- Professionally complete other duties as needed/assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Have strong skills in multi-tasking and the ability to remain calm and professional while completing multiple tasks at once.
- Have the ability to work independently, problem solve, and make decisions with limited supervision.
- Be comfortable using computers and willing and able to learn to accurately use point of sale software.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to provide excellent service to individuals of different backgrounds.
- Must be willing and able to complete cleaning and basic maintenance tasks.
- Alaska Food Workers Card or Safe Serve certification required within 30 days of hire.
- Current American Red Cross Lifeguarding Certification preferred.
HealthFitness, a Trustmark company, is a proven leader in providing fitness solutions that engage and connect people both on-site and online, to create a strong community of health. Our work focuses on creating meaningful connections with each of our participants to help them move forward. We foster each individual’s journey by creating communities of health within the organizations we serve – so that everyone is supported. As an employee of HealthFitness you will enjoy a variety of health and financial benefits and receive competitive pay. We provide personal and professional support, training and development and flexible employment opportunities.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veteran
Trustmark is pleased to have earned recognition from the Chicago Tribune as a Chicago Top Workplaces 2020 Award winner.
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Bethel, AK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.