This Job Listing is about Pfizer in Dammam, Eastern, Saudi Arabia 2022
- The Health Representative’s mission is to provide promotional content and enhance the customer experience.
- The role is responsible for maximizing Pfizer brand growth through promotional activities tailored to the needs of HCPs within the allocated territory.
- Engage on promotional science-based brand messages where the product could support HCP in meeting patient needs.
- Provide a broader range of content (e.g disease state)
- Acts as key POC for seamless (compliant) reactive-only connection to Pfizer SMEs and resources.
- Onboard customers to operating model and to platforms (e.g., Digital Engagement Portal).
- Orchestrate ideal customer experience through relevant content selection based on knowledge of customer preferences.
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy.
- 1 to 3 years of experience as a Medical Representative in a multinational organization.
- Good business knowledge and customer acumen Effective selling and presentation skills through virtual & face-to-face interactions Digital learning agility.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team/as a team player.
- Sound understanding of compliance and integrity principles.
- Good command of the English language, speaking, writing, listening, and pronunciation.
- Knowledge of relevant therapeutic areas, promoted products, and competitors.
- Basic Computer literacy e.g., Microsoft Excel / PowerPoint/Word /Outlook.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dammam, Eastern, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A