This Job Listing is about Hotelmize in Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
Head of HR & Recruitment
Hotelmize is looking for a motivated and talented Head of HR & Recruitment to work closely with the company founders and manage all HR and recruiting processes in order to support our growth.
Who are we?
Hotelmize is a Fintech-travel start-up that uses high-end technology to solve some of the huge challenges of the evolving travel industry and provide real financial value to our network of clients, including more than 100 international clients generating $12 Billion in sales annually.
Our headquarters are in Tel Aviv, and we have offices in Argentina, Spain, and India, and we are expanding into the US and south east Asia.
In our team, you’ll find welcoming, hard-working, fun, willing to teach and learn people. So If you are a skilled HR and Recruiting manager looking for a team of wonderful people in a super growing company we are waiting for you to apply and become a part of our start-up’s agile team.
This is a full-time position at our offices in Tel Aviv (Hybrid office model is also available).
- Hiring staff and negotiating employment agreements.
- Oversee our payroll and performance evaluation systems
- Design company policies and procedures
- Designing and maintaining onboarding procedures
- Review and update our employment contracts and agreements
- Manage internal communication projects (like job satisfaction surveys)
- Coordinate employee training and development initiatives
- Managing company staff, including coordinating and supporting the recruitment process
- Onboarding newcomers to the company
- Determining suitable salaries and remuneration
- Supporting employee opportunities for professional development
- Managing succession planning of staff
- Assisting with the performance management and review process
- Conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent is preferred.
- 4 years minimum of HR & recruiting experience.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience in designing compensation and benefits programs
- Great people skills
- Experience in designing company policies
- Salary and benefits knowledge across the technology industry
- Strong management skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A