Website HCA Healthcare
Are you looking for a Job at HCA Healthcare in Anchorage, AK
forDo you have the career opportunities as (a) part-time registrar you want with your current employer? We have a great opportunity for you to join the Surgery Center of Anchorage, which is part of the nation’s leading healthcare provider, HCA Healthcare. forfor Benefits
for We are committed to providing our employees the support they need. At the Surgery Center of Anchorage, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefits package that includes medical, wellness, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Health, dental, vision, life and flexible spending insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) and personal leave
- 401K (100% annual equivalent – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic assistance and student loan and tuition refunds
- Employee discounts including tickets, retail, health apps mental, educational apps, identity theft protection etc.
- Home, Auto and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short and Long Term Disability Coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and Much More! for
Learn more about employee benefits
for Our teams are a group of committed and supportive colleagues. Do you want to work as (a) part-time registrarWhere is your passion for creating positive interactions with patients valued? If you dedicate yourself to taking care of the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and experience! forfor Summary of work and qualifications
for We are looking for a professional registrar for our ambulatory surgery center. You will be responsible for ensuring that patients are admitted in an efficient, courteous, and timely manner. You will be an asset to our team by providing accurate demographic and insurance information to ensure accurate claim coding, billing and submission. forfor What will you do?
- You will be responsible for facilitating patient admissions to include: reviewing all information with your patient, completing appropriate forms, and copying insurance cards and photo identification
- Collect and document all the collection actions of the copayment and deductibles of your patient at the time of service and issue the corresponding payment receipts.
- Will perform routine office and administrative functions.
- Prepare, collect and deliver your patient medical records and obtain past medical records
- Will perform insurance verification
- Will manage the reception area and greet your patients and relatives in a professional manner
Qualifications you will need
- Minimum (1) year of experience in a highly preferred medical office setting. (i.e. ambulatory surgery center, hospital, doctor’s office)
- BLS may be requiredaccording to the standard of the center
Surgery Center of Anchorage has served Alaskan residents since 2010. Our center maintains the highest standards of performance. We have been accredited by The Joint Commission. We perform more than 324 procedures per month. Services are offered in ENT, colorectal, gastroenterology, plastics, urology, gynecology, and general surgeries. As a member of HCA Healthcare’s Division of Ambulatory Surgery, we follow our mission. Above all, we are committed to caring for and improving human life. forforHCA Healthcare has been named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute for more than a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated cost of $ 3.7 billion to provide charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses. forfor\”Bricks and mortar don’t make a hospital. People do\” – Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
forCo-founder of HCA Healthcare
forIf you are looking for an opportunity that brings you satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our part-time Registrar opening. We quickly review all requests. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today! forfor We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. ”
Company: HCA Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Anchorage, AK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.