Halian Positions in Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia – Desert Catering Manager
Are you looking for a Job at Halian in Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Passionate about guest interaction, food and beverage? The Desert Catering Manager is responsible for securing business with function space and food and beverage revenue, managing the catering team while increasing revenues and maximizing profit.
What Is In It For You
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What You Will Be Doing
- Solicit banquet and social event business, and reach consistent achievement of sales objectives
- Work with operational teams to ensure seamless events
- Establish parameters, quotes and negotiate prices and seal contracts
- Participate in tradeshows, conventions and promotional events
- Maintain accounts, contact, activity and business details
Your Experience And Skills Include
- Should have minimum 2 years experience as Restaurant Manager for a busy Desert Restaurant.
- Degree in hospitality management / food & beverage
- Service focused personality is essential and a passion for everything food and beverage
- Should have proactive approach with eye to details to ensure consistent service accross the Restaurant.
- Experienced in all aspects of Restaurant Service.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities and the ability to lead by example.
Your Team And Working Environment
- Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region’s Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley’s striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla’s planned “living museum” experience. Situated near AlUla’s signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At Tantora cultural festival, elevating visitors’ experiences by connecting them with AlUla’snature, art, and ancestry.
Our Commitment To Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS 21015646
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.