Website Guardian Jobs
Are you looking for a Job at Guardian Jobs in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Security CCTV Officer
Leadership Received From (directly)
Leadership Received From (indirectly)
Security – ERT – T&C
Our Vision, we make moments
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts (MH&R) is in the “moments” business. We’re intimately involved in important times in our guests lives. And you never know when a moment can be made. A simple smile in the lobby can create the positivity that turns a business trip into a new business celebration. An insider tip on the best way to spend a day can make an entire holiday. A romantic dinner for two can lead to a longer term partnership.
It doesn’t take much to make a moment. Just to be genuine. And human. And warm. And take steps to do the ordinary in an extraordinary way.
We understand that this vision cannot be achieved without great people who create and support work environments designed to produce exceptional results.
- Under the supervision of the Security Manager and within the limits of the established Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts policies and OSM (Operational Standards Manual), his/her responsibilities are to provide vigilance in the area deployed for safety and security of guests, employees and Hotel property by monitoring all CCTV systems and alarm systems and alert the required person as per OSM.
Planning & Organizing
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities
As Security CCTV Officer you must be thoroughly familiar with all Mövenpick Hotels and Resorts corporate and local Operational Standards ensure they are adhered to as well as the responsibilities and goals as outlined below
- Keep the Security Supervisor and/or Director of Security informed of all security related matters.
- Liaise and with Management as well as employees and assist with security problems and loss control.
- Liaise with local law enforcement and Fire & Safety officials as required.
- Perform in line with OSM Standards and the Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts Values & Core Behaviours.
- Adhere to the hotel’s grooming and appearance standards.
- Show full cooperation and respect both within the team and other departments
- Is aware of the hotels daily activities and has extensive product knowledge of all the hotel services & facilities
- Monitors CCTV cameras and alerts chain of command as per OSM
- Monitors all alert systems and alerts chain of command as per OSM
- Monitors Elevator alarm system and communicates with guests in elevator emergencies.
- Communicates with Department Heads notifying them of the presence of persons who may affect the safety or security of the building
- Assists management and enforcement officers in emergency situations.
- Complies and records data for Security Control.
- Monitors and maintains electrical and computer control panels.
- Coordinates and directs other security officers when performing dispatch procedures.
- Prevents entrance of unauthorized or undesirable persons.
- Reads all memos concerning Security
- Attends and contributes to all meetings as required.
- Attends training sessions as scheduled to improve skills and knowledge.
- Is knowledgeable in statutory legislation, understanding and strictly adhering to Rules & Regulations established in the Employee Handbook and the hotel’s policies concerning fire, hygiene and health & safety.
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Exercises responsible management and behaviour at all times and positively representing the hotel.
- Responds to requests to undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties and to changes as dictated by the hotel, industry and company.
- Proper handover of duties and information at the end of each shift.
General & Miscellaneous
- Is responsible for the area during the absence of the Security Supervisor.
- Familiarizes oneself with the hotel’s emergency procedures and is well prepared for any emergency which may occur.
- Is familiar with all related company documentation and especially with the relevant Operational Standards Manual for his/her field of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- As Security CCTV Officer you will be responsible in updating and maintaining the following:
- Security Log Book: Updating all event, incidents and occurrences in the security log book
- Update data back-ups and data file sharing logbook
- Contractor/Visitor logbook: Any visitor; supplier; contractor . All relevant details need to be recorded in the visitor’s register.
- Key register for CCTV room: All keys that are in the care of security needs to be recorded in the key register.
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to revise all job descriptions from time to time as business needs demand. Other duties may be assigned as & when necessary. The above-mentioned job description attempts to outline key aspects of the role, however, does not limit its right to assign other duties to an employee in this position. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Company: Guardian Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org