Website GRID Systems
Are you looking for a Job at GRID Systems in Islāmābād, Pakistan
We are looking for an ambitious, experienced and skilled Enterprise Java Programmer (SpringBoot) to join Global Rescue, as a Senior Java Backend Software Engineer. This is a senior level position, which requires the incumbent to lead a team of Java developers to develop enterprise-level applications in Java, SpringBoot, Microservices, JPA, and Hibernate.
- Lead a team of 5 Java developers to develop Java-based applications using frameworks/tools such as SpringBoot, Microservices, JPA, Hibernate and SQL
- Collaborate with the design team to review and improve the application’s backend design and actively participate in the application architecture discussion.
- Work application architects and product managers design, develop and maintain Sequence/Class, State Transitions, ERD and flowchart diagrams and other documentation
- Lead the team of development to write quality code for complex functions, review team members’ code and guide them to write code based on best practices and industry standards.
- Work with Product Manager to estimate software development effort, manage development team tasks, and review daily progress.
- Assist the application support team when Level III support is required by investigating the underlying cause and required performancecode correction.
- Create, review, and run unit tests for test-driven development using automated test frameworks to ensure functional integrity of solutions.
- Make optimal use of software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes (Maven, Git/GitLab) and debuggers to follow the defined software development process
- Collaborate with other development teams on peer code review, design and code performance improvement review and discussion.
- Assist and guide junior software engineers on the team in solving technical challenges and act as a mentor for less experienced software engineers.
- Evaluate and use the best frameworks for developing reusable software packages and software services.
- Learn about and embrace new frameworks, tools, and technologies.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and comfortable writing complex code that makes optimal use of Java collections and other APIs
- Graduates in IT/Computer Science from a reputed university/institution.
- 5 years of proven experience in Java 1.8, SpringBoot, JPA, Hibernate and Spring AOP
- Practical experience in SQL programming in any of the following databases: MySQL/MariaDB/Postgres SQL/SQL Server
- Proven practical experience in the design, development and consumption of web services in Spring REST API, JAX-RS and JAX-WS
- JUnit, Git/GitLab, Maven
- Analysis and oriented designto objects, design patterns and work in SOA
COMPENSATION: Based on additional benefits of experience
Company: GRID Systems
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Islāmābād, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com