Are you looking for a Job at Greystar in Phoenix, AZ
Oversees and performs technical and mechanical works that ensure that the internal and external buildings, grounds, services and common areas of the community meet the Company’s standards for cleanliness, appearance, safety and overall functionality.
- Assistance and completion of work orders generated by residents’ service requests, as well as routine community maintenance by diagnosing the source or cause of the defect or problem and carrying out repairs in accordance with established policies, procedures, safety standards and code requirements. 2. Supervise and complete the \”prep\” process to prepare vacant apartments for rent and new moves by completing the pre-move inspection, creating a \”cut\” list of required maintenance work, scheduling suppliers and contractors as needed, obtain necessary supplies and materials, complete all maintenance tasks, and inspect completed work.
- Develop standards for the cleanliness and general appearance of community grounds, services, building exteriors, market-ready unit interiors, walkways, sidewalks, signage, lease offices, central waste areas, parking lots and other buildings and common areas to ensure they reflect and represent high community quality and Greystar standards.
- Periodically inspect the work done by other members of the care team to evaluate the effectiveness of policies and procedures and developcorrective action plans as needed.
- Periodically inspect work performed by contractors, suppliers and other service providers to verify that work, materials and services meet quality standards, scope and specifications as needed.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of spare parts and maintenance materials and work with the Community Manager to order supplies and tools needed to meet budget guidelines.
- Complete monthly preventive maintenance procedures as outlined in the Policy and Procedures Manual.
- Supports cost reduction and expense control programs by repairing rather than replacing parts when possible, not wasting materials and supplies, and practicing the correct use of tools and equipment.
- Conducts regularly scheduled Greystar safety meetings, ensures that all MSDS sheets are up-to-date and easily accessible, and keeps up to date with all OSHA and other safety-related laws and requirements to ensure community compliance.
- Demonstrate customer service skills by treating residents and others with respect, answering questions from the team and residents, responding sensitively to complaints about maintenance services, and assigning work orders efficiently and urgently.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members can participate in the 401k plan. Regular full-time team members are also offered a range of medical and financial benefitsand/or other types to choose from.
Greystar will consider qualified candidates with a history of arrest and conviction for employment. ”
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com