Are you looking for a Job at Greystar in Phoenix, AZ
About the work
Job Profile Summary
This position performs technical and mechanical work that ensures that the physical aspects of the buildings, grounds, amenities and common areas of the property meet Company standards for cleanliness, appearance, safety and overall functionality.
- Completes assigned work orders generated from resident service requests as well as preventive maintenance on the property by diagnosing the source or cause of the defect or problem and making repairs according to established policies, procedures, security standards, and code requirements.
- Completes the \”preparation\” process to prepare vacant apartments for lease and new moves by completing the pre-move inspection, creating a \”punitive\” list of required maintenance work, scheduling suppliers and contractors as needed, obtaining necessary supplies and materials, completing all maintenance tasks, and inspecting completed work.
- Follows procedures for accessing and obtaining materials, supplies, equipment, tools, and other items from the property’s maintenance department, tracking used inventory, returning unused items to an established location, and notifying the maintenance supervisor of ordering needs.
- Complete documentation and other paperwork in a timely, accurate, and complete manner so that service requests can be properly documented and tracked.
- Assists in the maintenance of the land, common areas and amenities by collectingrubbish and debris, flushing walkways with pressurized water and pool areas, general cleaning and painting curbs and signage as needed.
- Supports cost-cutting and expense control programs by repairing rather than replacing parts when possible, not wasting materials and supplies, and practicing the correct use of tools and equipment.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time or part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once qualified, team members can participate in the 401k plan. Regular full-time staff members also receive a variety of medical, financial and/or other benefits of their choice.
Greystar will consider qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records for employment. ”
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.