Are you looking for a Job at Greystar in Phoenix, AZ
This position is responsible for coordinating community marketing, leasing and renovation strategies to achieve resident occupancy, income and retention goals by performing all activities related to leasing to new residents, providing satisfaction to residents during the entire term of the lease and securing the tenancy for residents. renovations. forfor Job description
- Conduct all sales and leasing activities to achieve community occupancy and income goals by greeting and rating prospects, conducting community tours and showing apartments, processing applications, credit checks and criminal records. checks, preparing the lease and move-in package, and ensuring residents move in and sign the lease without hassle.
- Inspects apartments prior to residents move-in and ensures that apartments are move-in ready and schedules any pending items to be addressed with the maintenance team.
- Stays informed about current market and competitive conditions that may affect community occupancy and sales results, develops and implements short-term and long-term marketing plans and goals to maintain occupancy and follows established community policies related to concessions, specials, and other programs to advance occupancy.
- Designs and executes marketing activities to create and directtraffic to the community, including implementing outreach programs for employers and resident referrals, using internet marketing tools (Craigslist, Facebook, email, and other websites), and tracking other marketing plans, campaigns, and special programs specific to the community.
- Use on-site property management software (OneSite, Yardi, etc.) to track apartment availability, record traffic and leasing activities, manage resident and prospect data, and capture Critical demographic and other information about current and future residents.
- Ensures that the community and exhibit units meet the Company’s standards for exhibit quality by inspecting the marketing corridor and lease path daily, communicating maintenance and upkeep needs to community maintenance team members, marketing and ensuring a physically attractive display. unit and/or model and amenities, and preparing the leasing office for daily leasing activities.
- Follow up with potential clients and new residents to ensure satisfaction by sending emails, thank you notes and cards or making phone calls or other contacts to finalize leasing decisions and/or renewal.
- Executes and conducts activities in support of the community’s lease renewal program by preparing lease renewal letters and packets for residents, meeting and communicatingwith renewing residents prior to move-in dates, and ensuring lease renewal documents are signed and implemented on time.
- Responds promptly and courteously to concerns and questions from residents and clients/owners, and takes prompt action to resolve issues and/or document and convey requests from residents or others to the appropriate individuals. for
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members can participate in the 401k plan. Regular full-time team members are also offered a variety of medical, financial and/or other benefits to choose from. forfor Greystar will consider qualified applicants for employment with arrest and conviction records. ”
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.