Greenstone Equity Partners vacancy in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – Finance Graduate Trainee
Website Greenstone Equity Partners
Are you looking for a Job at Greenstone Equity Partners in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Are you a recent graduate? We are looking for passionate and driven individuals to join our growing Finance team!
We are offering an exciting 6-month training program, which has been designed to give valuable organizational experience to the successful candidate. The role offers real responsibilities from day one with specified projects to complete to add real value to the Finance department. It is the perfect opportunity for an aspiring finance professional to develop their skills and experience.
We are looking for someone to join Greenstone and support the team across a range of projects and research assignments. Project that you would take ownership of would include:
- Daily maintenance of accounting books and records
- Daily posting of journal entries of cash and accrual transactions and ensuring all transactions are recorded and documented in accordance with company policies
- Bank and credit-card account reconciliation and timely resolution of outstanding items
- Liaising with vendors and suppliers; managing A/P process
- Monthly reconciliation of general-ledger accounts; timely identification and resolution of the issues
- Assisting with quarterly VAT filing and ensuring compliance with GCC VAT framework
- Assist with the regulatory reporting to CMA and other compliance requirements
- Interacting with the company’s banks to maintain a good working relationship
- Assisting with annual audits
Company: Greenstone Equity Partners
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.