Governance Risk & Compliance in KPMG Vietnam 2022 at Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Website KPMG Vietnam
This Job Listing is about KPMG Vietnam in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam 2022
KPMG is a global network of independent member firms offering Audit, Tax, Legal, Advisory and Consulting services. The firms work closely with clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities.
In Vietnam & Cambodia, KPMG is one of the largest professional firms with offices in Ho Chi Minh city, Hanoi, Danang and PhnomPenh. Established since 1994, we have more than 25 years of experience with more than 2,000 professionals.
We lead with a commitment to quality and consistency across our global network, bringing a passion for client success and a purpose to serve and improve the communities in which member firms operate. In a world where rapid change and unprecedented disruption are the new normal, we Inspire Confidence and Empower Change in all we do.
Our approach to relationships and service delivery in Financial Services, Audit, Tax, Legal, Advisory helps our clients exploit new opportunities, improve performance, manage risk and enhance value for both shareholders and stakeholders alike.
About the Job
KPMG Governance Risk Compliance team helps companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help managing risks in pursue of their strategic and financial goals.
We specialize in providing a comprehensive and cohesive client service solutions such as corporate governance, risk management and compliance, internal audit, continuous auditing and monitoring.
Risk Consulting professionals will assist clients to design, implement and monitor their assurance mechanisms including risk and internal controls management, outsourced and co-sourced internal audit services, establish and evaluate the effectiveness of the internal audit function, compliance reviews in relation to standards, contractual agreement, laws and regulations.
- Lead project team to deliver Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) consulting projects including internal control testing, compliance audit, business process review, data analytics enabled internal audit, performance audit, risk management, board advisory….to meet standard quality
- Work closely with Subject Matter Expert/other KPMG member firm to provide leading practices advisory to clients
- Manage project to ensure progress/timeline, coverage, quality and stakeholders are aligned with client expectation and project objectives
- Conduct risk management process to comply with the Firm policy in client acceptance, engagement acceptance and quality management
- Identify opportunity and lead the pitching session with potential clients about GRC service offering
- Lead proposal/bidding preparation and support Partner/Director in business development activities
- Involved in the preparation of proposals, business development activities
- Coach team members
1, University graduate in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent. Candidates who get CIA, CISA, ACCA or equivalent are preferable.
2, Post graduate completion is desirable.
3, Relevant experience in either internal audits, internal control and/or risk management
4, Strong knowledge and practical experience of:
- Internal audit methodologies (e.g. risk-based audit, performance audit, compliance audit etc.),
- Process analysis,
- Risk assessment, and
- Internal controls (including IT controls)
- Governance framework
5, Demonstrated good industry knowledge in either financial services/banking, FMCG, real estate, oil & gas and others
6, Excellent report writing and presentation skills
7, Excellent interpersonal skills
8, Proven ability to make and sustain meaningful client relationships
9, Well established understanding of business dynamics and operations
10, Proficient MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project skills
11, Ability to travel
12, Demonstrated “can do” attitude with fast learning ability
An attractive remuneration package, overseas training and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidates.
Working Location: HCM & HN
Please send your application to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Company: KPMG Vietnam
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.