Google Job in United Arab Emirates – News Partner Manager, News and Publishing Partnerships
Are you looking for a Job at Google in United Arab Emirates
About the job
A person with disabilities will be given preferential consideration per local regulations.
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Hamburg, Germany; Berlin, Germany; Munich, Germany.
Remote location(s): United Arab Emirates.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with News and News partners’ business.
- Partnerships management experience, and experience in communicating and influencing partners at executive level.
- Experience in sourcing, negotiating, and closing partnerships.
- Strong collaboration skills; experience of outstanding cross-functional collaboration to drive results, with the ability to influence people without having direct authority over them and rally teams around shared goals.
- Ability to work on multiple work-streams in a fast-paced environment while paying close attention to detail, and the ability to thrive in ambiguity.
- Ability to speak and write in English and German fluently.
About The Job
The EMEA News Publishing Partnerships (NPP) team works to transform Google’s relationships with the news industry in the Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) region. We build relationships that solve users’ needs, advance our partners’ goals, and further Google’s mission. Our team provides meaningful solutions; from helping news organizations grow and transform their business and find new audiences, to helping our long-term partners anticipate and navigate change in a way that delivers economic and reputation value. We collaborate across different product areas at Google, ensuring a coordinated approach when engaging with our strategic partners, including news associations/trade bodies, to grow our business and theirs, build trust, and deepen relationships.
In this role, you will help address the challenges Google faces in the News industry in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland (DACH). In this role, you will report to the NPP Lead for DACH, News Partnerships, EMEA.
You will execute the strategy set for DACH based on new or existing programs and products, together with the cross-functional teams. You will maintain a keen pulse on the News ecosystem in DACH and Google’s role within it, be the voice of your partners with internal regional and global stakeholders, and play a pivotal role in shaping Google’s news initiatives as we continue in pursuit of gathering the world’s information for our users. You will work closely with the cross-functional leadership in DACH to ensure the strategy aligns with their activities. You will collaborate on the roll out of specific projects or initiatives with other Partnerships teams (e.g. YouTube, Google Play, etc.), Communications, Marketing, and Product teams.
Google’s Global Partnerships team powers extraordinary user experiences through partnerships that solve users’ needs, advance our partners’ goals, and further Google’s mission. Our team provides meaningful solutions — from helping publishers and developers grow their businesses through monetization solutions, to helping our long-term partners anticipate and navigate change in a way that delivers economic and reputational value. We build and distribute products through partnerships across a multitude of product areas, including Ads, Search & Assistant, Geo, Platforms & Ecosystems, Devices & Services, Health, Retail, Payments, Next Billion Users, and more. We collaborate across Google, ensuring a coordinated approach when engaging with our most complex and strategic partners.
- Own planning and execution of the agreed News Partnerships strategy leveraging existing resources with the objective to address Google’s opportunities and challenges with news players in DACH.
- Collaborate across different Google teams to drive a partner and industry centric approach that elevates relationships to the executive level for strategic News partners in DACH.
- Propose strategies and provide insights on Google’s industry programs.
- Co-lead and influence “One-Google” approach to address our key external relationship challenges at senior level with key News partners and owning relationships as needed. Maintain effective relationships with publishers and identify new opportunities to grow the cooperation.
- Identify and prioritize partner goals; be an expert on each organization, business model, and strategic priorities. Serve as a liaison for new product and feature launches and distribution opportunities.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.