Website Global Rescue
Are you looking for a Job at Global Rescue in Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan
TITLE: Senior Business Analyst
for Global Rescue is the world’s leading membership organization providing integrated medical, security, intelligence, and crisis response services to consumers, businesses, and governments. Founded in 2004, Global Rescue’s unique operating model provides best-in-class services that identify, monitor and respond to threats and emergencies. forfor Function overview
for Global Rescue LLC is looking to hire an accomplished Senior Business Analyst for its Islamabad office. This is a high-level position that requires the incumbent to have strong leadership skills, to successfully manage a team, along with strong analytical and product management skills. The ideal candidate should also have extensive experience in documenting, designing, and analyzing business processes that help achieve complete customer and client satisfaction. forfor Responsibilities
- Demonstrate up-to-date experience in information systems and guide the BA team and other resources in the application of information and best practices.
- Support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs.
- Obtain requirements through interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, task analysis, and workflow.
- Design and development of use cases, Documents and diagramssystems architecture and high-level applications, data flow diagrams, etc.
- Make sure that system requirements meet business needs and that the company can fully integrate and implement new systems and/or system features.
- Stay up-to-date with client needs and strategies through the use of formal and informal written communication methods, facilitate project meetings and presentations to all types of diverse audiences (senior management, commercial teams and staff technical).
- Provide leadership to team members and colleagues by collaborating with others; articulate ideas and points of view to senior management, peers, and others.
- Identify and initiate projects with business teams by discussing future business needs and future projects with them.
- Provide project-level analysis – produce required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, future state proposals, UAT plan).
- Work closely with developers to implement requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during the QA process.
- Identify opportunities for improvement (proactive and reactive).
- Obtain and clearly document business and systems requirements.
- Assess inefficiencies in business processes and system.
- Identify ways to increase adoption and customer satisfaction.
- Create and maintain issue logs, meeting minutes, meeting times, summaries, and updatesof the project.
- Meet with the project team regularly to review project deliverables and timelines.
- Critically assess information collected from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from true underlying needs . for
- Master of Science in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field preferred
- At least 8 years of experience in business processes documentation, design and analysis with al least 4 years as a team leader/manager.
- Proven ability to multitask, prioritize, and schedule and meet deadlines
- Comprehensive understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Required strong analytical and product management skills, including a deep understanding of how to interpret needs and translate them into operational and application requirements
- Demonstrated ability to work with users, overseas business team and developers to define and document solutions to business requirements
- Proven experience in UML modeling and development of use case documents and other UML diagrams
- Previous experience working with tools to create mockups and wireframe structures.
- Proven ability to understand IT projects and concepts in relation to high-level business goals and processes, and the ability to present those concepts in aeffective for both IT and non-IT audiences.
- Abilit and to draw system and application architecture diagrams
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) in English
- Proven ability to interact at various levels of an organization
- Excellent facilitation, training and presentation skills
LOCATION: Islamabad, Pakistan
for COMPENSATION: based on experience bonus benefits ”
Company: Global Rescue
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org