Website Global Education News
Are you looking for a Job at Global Education News in India
About the work
Global Education News – An education news platform that aggregates web content about education from online newspapers, blogs, podcasts and video blogs into one platform for easy viewing and understanding is now hiring – MARKETING INTERNSHIPS IN SOCIAL MEDIA.
Social Media Marketing Intern
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support for research, writing, and editing.
- Manage the social media calendar.
- Brainstorm campaign ideas.
- Post to multiple social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Analyze analytics to measure campaign success.
- Provides administrative support as needed
- Strong analytical aptitude and communication skills
- Ability to manage workload with minimal supervision and collaborate with a wide range of colleagues while meeting deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- To be able to work both independently and as a team.
- Computer proficiency: MS Office
- Basic knowledge of using MS excel
- Good written and spoken English
- Ability to multitask.
- Previous experience with marketing or social media agency.
- Certificate of Completion
- An environment for learn, grow, satisfyyour creative need and gain experience
Duration: Minimum 2 months (extendable up to 4 months)
Location: work at home
Company: Global Education News
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com