This Job Listing is about HiBob in Iselin, NJ 2022
HiBob helps modern, mid-size businesses transform the way they manage people, giving HR and managers all they need to connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent. Since 2015, we’ve achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, all backed by our amazing team of Bobbers from across the globe, making us the choice HRIS of over 1500 midsize and multinational companies.
Our HR platform is intuitive, data-driven, and built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively. Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon Bob to help them create the best work experiences for their people.
Come and be you with us
Being a Bobber is all about being you. We want you to bring all parts of yourself to work, giving you the freedom and confidence to be the best you and do your best work. If that’s bubbly, shy, precise, funny, bold, kind, honest, brilliant, or anything in between, we’re waiting with open arms. Come join us.
What will you do?
This role is a hybrid office role with 2-3 day/week in our NYC office.
Sales Enablement Manager will be coaching, training, and crafting programs that accelerate the growth of our new hires and drive the overall effectiveness and efficiency of our sales teams.
In this role, you will collaborate cross-functionally with our sales teams, Sales Leadership, Marketing, and Product to deliver a best-in-class learning experience for our sellers. You will need to be comfortable driving cross-functional alignment and strategy. With a range of responsibilities at your feet, you will need to be an extraordinary communicator and an expert multitasker. Our ideal candidate has a hands-on approach while simultaneously executing and thinking strategically as we are growing quickly. We are looking for a self-starter with the ability to build programs from scratch: be ready to roll up your sleeves and get things done!
You’ll be responsible for managing and developing Sales Enablement Programs for the sales organization to hit and exceed sales targets and meet KPIs. Your duties will include
- Partnering with Sales Leadership to identify knowledge and skill gaps across the team and roll out programs to increase productivity and overall sales effectiveness
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts, to develop effective, relevant sales training to support skill development & on-the-job application
- Manage and execute (in-classroom & remote) sales training sessions & workshops that include role-playing exercises, deal reviews, pitch-perfect, demo practice, and more
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership to own and build role-specific playbooks
- Provide hands-on coaching for sellers through call shadowing and by listening to call recordings, and give feedback directly to managers and reps
- Lead the strategy, development, deployment, and measurement of sales methodology programs to improve and optimize knowledge, behavior, and skills for the high performing sales team
- Collaborate with sales enablement program manager to continually enhance the success of new hires
- Responsible for tracking, analyzing, and reporting the success of sales enablement programs, content usage and sales results.
Requirements are often considered a measure of how equipped you are to do the job, but sometimes, they aren’t the only factor. If you don’t have nearly enough experience, or not all the skills, we’d still like to hear from you. This could be the perfect fit for you and us.
- 5-7+ years of experience supporting a B2B SaaS organization with direct sales or enablement experience. Previous new business sales experience a major plus
- Experience with sales methodologies is a major plus
- Hands-on experience with Sales tools ( e.g. Salesforce, Chorus, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator) as a user or administrator
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational, documentation, and time-management skills
- Ability to take strategic concepts and turn them into actionable plans
- Curiosity & desire to learn new skills and step into unknown challenges
- Proven ability to design and deliver effective content
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially as a presenter; you need to be compelling, engaging, and captivating
- Exceptional Project Management skills that include working cross-functionally
- BA/BS degree or equivalent 5 -7 years relevant experience
Join our village
Becoming a Bobber means you’ll receive competitive compensation, benefits, and pre-IPO equity alongside all of this
HiBob is a village filled with amazing people and we’re especially proud of that. It’s a place where Bobbers can be themselves. We’re about fun, dreams, hopes and ambition, just as much as we are about precision, growth, and top performance.
- Stock options at a high-growth unicorn startup
- 100% subsidized medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees
- 401(k) with a 3% company match starting from Day 1
- Hybrid working model for bobbers in the NY metro area
- Work from home allowance to get your home office set up!
- Temporary remote work-from-anywhere in the world for up to 2 months after 6 months of employment
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Two social impact days per year for volunteering
- Bob balance days – 4 additional days within a calendar year – Enjoy a company-wide long weekend at the beginning of each quarter
- Employee referral program – $2,500 bonus for each successful referral with an additional ambassador bonus
- Fun and frequent social events (in-person and virtual)
- We love birthdays – take the day off and receive a special gift
- Dog-friendly office
If this sounds like something you’ve been looking for, we’d love to have you. Come on, join our village!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Iselin, NJ
Application Deadline: N/A