This Job Listing is about SoftwareONE in Poland 2022
**REGIONS BEING CONSIDERED FOR APPLICATIONS ARE: APAC, NORAM, CEE AND DACH**
If you love the idea of doing something different every day, building a multi $Bn global cloud services business and collaborating with the world’s largest cloud hyperscaler along the way, we strongly recommend you read on!
With entrepreneurialism at the heart of our global business, SoftwareONE is one of the most unique companies you might ever consider working for!
Taking an application-centric approach to helping our customers, we leverage our application development teams to help transform customer’s apps for the cloud and our know-how in software lifecycle management to help customers reduce their costs, freeing up those funds for invaluable cloud transformation and modernization projects.
AWS recognised this market position and invested in SoftwareONE in 2022, signing a multi-year Strategic Collaboration Agreement, which will drive significant growth in SoftwareONE’s AWS business:
We are now looking for a talented Service Line Lead / Practice Director to join our AWS Centre of Excellence to make the vision of this SCA a reality. Working as part of a diverse, agile team across multiple continents, you will help the SoftwareONE business to transform during a period of rapid growth.
The Role Overview
The Service Line Lead / Practice Director is the designated leader of one of SoftwareONE’s eight service lines at a global level and reports directly into the President of Solutions & Services. In his/ her capacity, the Service Line Lead oversees the service line strategy, incl. aspects such as portfolio conception, delivery design, SL-specific pre-sales efforts and global capacity and capability management.
STRATEGY & PORTFOLIO CONCEPTION
• Define service line’s multi-year strategic agenda, pulling together insights from market, as well as from internal and external stakeholders
• Oversee end-to-end product lifecycle from market analysis to actual roll-out of service in the market
• Set and communicate priorities for the overall service line
• Collaborate with other Service Line Leads on global matters and share knowledge/ best-practices
BUDGET PLANNING & DELIVERY DESIGN
• Validate budget planning (bottom-up, focus: costs)
• Oversee SL-specific capacity and capability planning
• Oversee design and specification of delivery models for service portfolio
MANAGEMENT OF SERVICE LINE’S REGIONAL PRESENCE
• Ensure SL strategy is consistently applied throughout different regions
• Support regional efforts with SL-specific pre-sales resources
• Leads the distributed Service Line team across AWS and collaborates closely with peers from other Service Lines.
• Hires and retains talented team members in alignment with the dynamically evolving business needs.
• Drives the performance management motions for team members and engages in regular bi-directional feedback sessions.
• Seeks insights form the team members on areas for improvement within the Service Line, the AWS Services organization, and the company.
• Mentors the team members and assists them with their onboarding / professional development (incl. up-skilling and re-skilling).
• Engages team members in various internal initiatives (like innovation projects) whenever the business environment is right to drive their engagement and excitement with the company.
• Manages the Service Line operational excellence across sales pipeline acceleration, discipline on time entries, project management, utilization management, Services GP recognition, GP forecasting across AWS.
• Makes sure that the right level of pre-sales and delivery capacity is available to execute on the sales pipeline and running projects (delivery mix localemote responsibility).
• Maintains healthy balance between pre-sales, delivery, and other productive utilization initiatives with focus on profitable growth and employee satisfaction.
• Leads Opportunity Assessment / Deal Reviews to qualify delivery risks with focus on maximizing profitability without impacting quality and customer satisfaction
• Keeps up-to-date with the pre-sales/delivery capabilities outside of CEE and proactively engages the xDCs in hybrid or fully remote delivery scenarios.
• Manages (if needed) 3rd parties in winning and delivering projects.
• Assumes accountability for the Margin As Delivered and Delivery Quality.
• Supports, sponsors, or personally leads the resolution of service delivery escalations.
• Consistently acts as SWO Culture role model for team members, other Service Lines, peers, internal and external partners (Leading By Example).
• Collaborates and shares best practices / learnings and pre-sales / delivery capacity across the globe to improve both overall customer satisfaction and SoftwareONE’s portfolio.
• Evangelizes the Service Line’s and the overall Services portfolio, proactively supports the sales enablement / readiness motions across S&S.
• Actively maintains and develops the relationship with key technical roles with top publishers relevant for the Service Line.
• Actively follows and adapts to (emerging) business, industry, and competitive trends through interaction with customers and industry peers.
What we need to see from you:
• Confident Leader who is highly motivated, self-driven, and results oriented.
• Being able to work effectively with people having diverse skillsets and experience levels, passionate about helping people grow.
• Passionate about navigating through international matrix structures.
• Capable of using a consultative/solution selling approach to senior business decision-makers by reinforcing the value of SWO services to customer’s overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities.
• Good storytelling / communication, collaboration, and coaching skills (to be applied both internally & externally).
• Solid problem solving and assertive consultative skills.
Technical Skills / Experience:
• Detailed understanding of matrix organizational structures and the dynamics in the sales, pre-sales and delivery domains.
• Relevant AWS industry recognized certifications.
• Genuine passion about technology.
• Experience in leading people and passion for building geographically distributed teams.
• Extensive of experience in pre-sales and/or services (both professional and managed) delivery functions within complex environments.
• Proven track record of leading technical teams, attracting and retaining talent
• Exposure to key project management frameworks and best practices.
• Managing various stakeholders in complex environments (both internally within the company and externally within customers).
• Experience in pre-sales and delivery motions, preferably in complex customer environments
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Poland
Application Deadline: N/A