Website GE Healthcare
Are you looking for a Job at GE Healthcare in United States
Job description summary
for You will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships with customer representatives, ensuring customer satisfaction, and maintaining all specific equipment models for GE Healthcare modalities in Constantine, Algeria and other assigned areas. forfor Job description Responsibilities
- Technician: Maintains all specific models of a modality in the assigned area.
- Electronic/Mechanical: Total level problem solving system for complex multi-symptom problems.
- Customer satisfaction: daily interface with doctors and technicians on equipment health problems.
- Take action to ensure the satisfaction of core customers.
- Help in account sales visits; helps train others when needed; Identify sales opportunities and communicate with the account team.
- Business growth: helps in the growth and direction of the business in your geographic area.
- Productivity: responsible for the guarantee and cost of the PMS control contract.
- Administration: Responsibly complete all administration tasks on time.
- Ensure timely completion of FMI and PMS inspection documentation for assigned accounts.
- Installation: Play a leading role in complex and multifunctional rooms. Share best practices.
- Maintaineffective quality systems and programs that comply with ISO 9001, in accordance with GE’s Service Quality Policy Statement. forfor
- Qualified at the Bachelor’s, Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or Biomedical Engineering.
- Tec Technical analytical skills.
- Field Engineer Experience in Medical Imaging Equipment
- Up to 2 years of Field Service experience.
- Wanted by others for guidance and advice.
- Proficiency in English.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- High standards of work and quality.
- Initiative and motivation.
- Plan and organize work effectively.
- Excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer skills; he handles differences of opinion tactfully and effectively, influences rather than directs.
- Own transportation and valid driver’s license required
Inclusion and diversity
for GE Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer where inclusion is important. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law. forforOur total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the momentum and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. OurSalary and benefits are everything you would expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you will be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that encourages caring, collaboration and support. forfor
for Additional information
for Relocation assistance provided: No
Company: GE Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Temporary · Internship
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.