Website GE Healthcare
Are you looking for a Job at GE Healthcare in Arizona, United States
Job description summary
As a Clinical Imaging Specialist, you will own and lead the sales strategy of the Diagnostic Imaging Account Portfolio for Greater Phoenix, AZ, which includes major national accounts. GE Healthcare is a place of great impact. We unlock opportunities for our people, our customers and their patients by turning great ideas into realities that advance global healthcare.
Job Description Essential Responsibilities:
- Provide technical and clinical leadership during the sales process demonstrating full range of product features, including potential uses, product capabilities and customer benefits as needed
- Develop, coordinate and provide product training to customers on the use of software, applications and/or equipment, monitor customer installations within the assigned geographic area to improve customer satisfaction and maintain customer relations
- Improve customer satisfaction and grip retention through ongoing training on optimizing customer use of equipment
- Supports trade shows and professional conferences by running product demonstrations and promotions, as well as training courses for customers
- Use market and product knowledge to assist the sales team in developing sales, marketing and customer service strategies
- Producewell-written post-training reports and provide regular feedback on customer satisfaction and needs
- Minimum of 4 years of clinical/technical experience following certification with proven clinical/technical competence in a specific area. This experience should include performing C-arm procedures in most of the following areas: operating room, gastrointestinal laboratory, pain management, and interventional/cardiac hemodynamics laboratory
- Clinical Certifications/Active Professional Techniques Required Registries Required for Live Patient Imaging in a Clinical Setting
- Demonstration of current basic clinical scanning skills on current products/platforms
- Willingness to travel extensively within the specified geographic region, as well as national sales meetings and trade shows up to 80%/as needed
- To the extent that you are applying for a position that requires the management of a GE owned/leased, privately owned/leased or hired vehicle of GE for business operations, you must be willing to undergo a checking your driving record
- Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred in related or technical activities/clinical field
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the push and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are all thatyou would expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you will be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that promotes service, collaboration and support.
GE offers a great workplace, career development, challenging careers and competitive compensation. GE is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made regardless of race, skin color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any job offer is conditional on successful completion of a drug screening (if applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE requires U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are given approved medical or religious housing. Proof of vaccination will be required.
Transfer assistance provided: Yes
Company: GE Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Arizona, United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org