GCX Business Support Specialist Bilingüe in Roche 2022 at Tres Ríos, Cartago, Costa Rica
This Job Listing is about Roche in Tres Ríos, Cartago, Costa Rica 2022
To provide a seamless and positive experience for our customers who contact us via multiple channels. Opens and closes service requests and incidents, as well as manages the classification, assignment, tracking, proper documentation, follow up and satisfactory resolution. Drives overall customer satisfaction through individual and departmental Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Support includes multiple enterprise applications and business specific applications, troubleshoots multiple platforms, via different channels. Follows global established processes.
- Ensures that excellent customer experience is achieved through the combination of soft skills and customer- centric mindset.
- Provides 1st level support from a wide range of services to internal and external customers
- Handles tickets received via Multiple Communication Channels, coordinates End-to-End Ticket Lifecycle by following global established procedures, ensures end users are properly informed about progress and manages end user expectations
- Re-route incidents to next level on a timely manner upon exhaustion of all means available
- Guides customers on Self-Service, by encouraging customers to be more autonomous, by guiding them to solutions, sharing guides & showing Self Service Portal capabilities, etc. Moreover, contributes to Building Knowledge for customer experience organization and customers.
- Invests in Self-Learning and development, stays up-to-date with new services, and invests in technical expertise for specific areas according to the business need.
- Contribute on creating and proposing modifications to knowledge articles for customer experience organization and customers.
- Promote teamwork by collaborating with peers’ knowledge development or capability building.
- Contributing to process improvement, innovation and involvement in resolution of complex issues.
- Support on escalations done by our customers if needed.
- Responsible to meet individual and team KPI and metrics, defined to ensure customer experience and act upon feedback provided related to improvement needs
- Contributes to the organization’s quality goals by knowing and understanding quality metrics
- Ability to comply with process requirements
- Auxiliary responsibilities relevant for this Job
- Activities with alignment and approval of Team Leader
- Participation in projects if required
Once additional role/activity is taken, the requirements and scope will be provided by the project/focus area/team lead (active participation is expected and reviewed)
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
[Procurement] Education and Experience:
- University bachelor degree or higher finance, informatics, business administration or economics (preferred)
- At least 1 year of experience in Customer service
- 2-4 years of experience in any of the following:
- Procurement or Accounts Payable related experience
- Ticketing tool experience
- SAP (or ERP) experience
- Opera, BW, Tableau experience is a plus
- Good understanding of the procure to pay end-to-end process.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and oral communications skills is required. Portuguese or French is a plus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work in, co-create and contribute to a highly complex and team-oriented global environment.
- High aptitude for learning and developing skills in his/her areas of specialization.
- Ability to work in, and contribute to, a fast-paced and changing environment, where multiple priorities need to be effectively managed, while maintaining composure and flexibility in a structured environment.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks among many.
- Taking ownership and driving end-to-end resolution while keeping the customer updated.
- Customer oriented mindset, highly accountable, agile, and results oriented.
- Willingness to share the knowledge with my peers and help them grow in their technical and soft skills expertise.
- Operates with a CI mindset
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made for persons with disabilities – evaluation to determine fitness will be made by company physician(s).
Employee must comply with all applicable safety and security procedures:
- Determine appropriate action beyond guidelines.
- Report potentially unsafe conditions
Who we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
The Roche Services & Solutions as well as People Support Solutions organisations located in San Jose provide end-to-end business solutions for Finance, Procurement, IT, Communications, People & Culture (Human Resources) and beyond to our Roche colleagues across the Americas region. Today Roche employs altogether around 800 employees in Costa Rica.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tres Ríos, Cartago, Costa Rica
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.