Website GAO Tek
Are you looking for a Job at GAO Tek in United States
- Take advantage of prospecting skills and relationships to build partnerships with brands and agencies in your geographic region.
- Proactively maintain communication channels with prospects via email, phone, web, and face-to-face meetings.
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends.
- Generate and maintain accurate account and opportunity plans.
- Work collaboratively with sales and marketing teams and foster a culture of continuous process improvement.
- Drive the successful implementation and adoption of sales and marketing automation platforms.
- Working with inactive clients and looking for business opportunities.
- Manage existing accounts and foster relationships.
- Work with internal teams on behalf of clients to ensure the highest level of customer service.
Skills and attributes
- Competence in CRM.
- Excellent work ethic and attention to detail.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and multitask.
- Excellent communication and sales skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Make wise and timely decisions under pressure.
- Learn quickly and independently; looks for opportunities to broaden and deepen
- Team Oriented – works proactively to help others achieve goals and is a driver of continuous improvement by sharingideas, knowledge and talents.
- Participate in promoting a positive and motivating team environment.
Education and experience
- At least 1 year of experience in sales, account management, or similar functions selling or providing market research services or SaaS solutions
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree highly preferred
- Market research experience desired
Company: GAO Tek
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.