Website Yodo1 Games
This Job Listing is about Yodo1 Games in Beijing, Beijing, China 2022
Please read carefully; use the URL to apply.
Location: Remote from Anywhere
What is Yodo1 and why should I care?
Yodo1 is a new leader in the gametech industry and we are on a mission: helping developers turn passion into livelihood by better monetizing, marketing, and managing their mobile games.
Our publishing business successfully manages top-earning titles such as Crossy Road, Hang Line, Transformers Earth Wars, and Rodeo Stampede—games that reach millions. A decade of expertise in the mobile gaming space has driven the development of products that now support thousands of developers around the globe in growing their games.
If you care about this as much as we do, we want you on our team.
Right now, we are hiring a Game Operations Team Lead who can drive creative ideas, global campaigns, new partnerships, measurable exposure, and increased downloads for our hit games.
Joining the Yodo1 mission will give you opportunities to learn and grow by:
- Working with a diverse, international, and entrepreneurial team;
- Experimenting with new ways to reach and engage players across many channels;
- Letting your creativity shine and putting your ideas to test.
- Taking responsibility for product operations, creating strategies and improving data indicators;
- Formulating and implementing plans to improve key metrics such as revenue and retention;
- Familiar with game IP and key platforms operation.(Wechat, Tiktok, Bilibili etc)
- Taking responsibility for analyzing game data, identifying problems, and adjusting the product roadmap accordingly;
- Working with other members of the team to put forward feasible suggestions and modification schemes according to product characteristics.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, with 3 or more years of experience in online game operations, preferably with SLG games;
- Proficiency with Unity and Unity-related work experience preferred;
- Excellent project management ability and proficiency with office software;
- Passion for games and desire for continuous learning; self-motivated with a strong sense of personal responsibility;
- Able to work under pressure, take on new challenges, and proactively solve problems;
Please use this URL to submit your application:
Company: Yodo1 Games
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Beijing, Beijing, China
Application Deadline: N/A