This Job Listing is about Citi in Manama, Capital Governorate, Bahrain 2022
Job Id: 22473589
Citi is one of the world’s top investment banks with colossal trade volumes, massive scale and impact. Our global technology team spans 84 countries with around 30,000 colleagues running thousands of projects across the globe. To help build the future of banking and fin-tech, bring innovations and new technologies to the firm, Citi Markets Technology team in Bahrain is continuously in search of talented technologists.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to boost our configuration, build and deployment automation activities.
Join an environment with a laser focus on growth and progress, and take your career to the next level through the power of Citi’s unmatched globality and vast expertise!
What You Will Be Doing
- Set up and configure bare-metal / virtualized / cloud infrastructure for business applications
- Help development teams on-board to modern CI/CD pipelines
- Improve high availability, resilience, observability, maintainability and security of applications with industry standard and/or bank’s internal solutions
- Automating application releases, deployment, configuration and other aspects of software development lifecycle
- Enabling connectivity between various components in distributed networks
- Help migrating and upgrading systems to newer infrastructure
Our successful candidates have
- Good command of English – both written and spoken
- Unix/Linux skills at a system admin level
- Strong knowledge in computer networks and hands-on experience with their troubleshooting
- Proficiency in scripting (e.g. bash/perl/python/powershell)
- Some experience with Java build tools (Gradle/Maven preferred) and databases (Oracle/PostgreSQL preferred)
- Experience with CI/CD tools and pipelines (Jenkins/TeamCity/Artifactory)
- Understanding of distributed systems architecture, microservices, virtualization techniques
- Are not afraid to get their hands dirty to tackle hard issues
Would be a great plus if you know
- Basics of ITIL practices (change/incident management)
- Messaging middleware (Tibco, Solace, Kafka)
- Any programming language (Java, Python, Go etc)
Our Technology Stack: Java/Gradle/Maven, .NET, Jenkins/TeamCity, BitBucket, Artifactory, OpenShift, Ansible/Chef, uDeploy, Vault/CyberArk, Splunk/ELK, ITRS Geneos/Grafana, OracleDB/PostgreSQL/MongoDB
Job Family Group:
Systems & Engineering
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manama, Capital Governorate, Bahrain
Application Deadline: N/A