This Job Listing is about WebFX in Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana 2022
WebFX is a proud Google Premier Partner with 4 offices in the US (and another one on the way!) as well as an office in Guatemala and one soon to be in South Africa! We are continuing to expand worldwide and would love for you to be a part of that! In fact, we doubled in size in the past 5 years and are projecting to once again double in size and be a global, publicly traded tech company by the year 2030 – operating in every continent, servicing clients globally. We currently have talented team members across the globe (representing 13+ Countries) who work remotely full time and have done so for 10+ years.
No matter where you’re located, we’d love to have you join our mission of providing world-class digital marketing solutions to mid-size businesses on a global scale. We thrive on driving business growth for our clients and are looking for people who take pride in their marketing efforts and enjoy having fun at the same time. Sound like you? Great! Keep reading:
Why Choose WebFX
We’ve been named the #1 best place to work in our headquarter’s home state of Pennsylvania for 7 years in a row and offer the same culture and benefits to our global, remote team members. Along with a very competitive base pay, we offer company profit sharing, performance bonuses, On-going learning bonuses (yes, you get paid to learn!) and time zone differential pay. World class digital marketing training, long term career track, Health Insurance (including dental, vision, remote doctor, etc), and there’s seriously a ton of other benefits! To name just a few:
- If you’re located in one of our operating countries (Guatemala or South Africa), this is a Full-time (non-contract based) position. Either way, WebFX offers long term stability to all of our FXFamily members. In fact, many of our globalemote team members have been with WebFX for 9+ years and we’re hopeful you can be too!
- We put our people first, it’s as simple as that. You’re never on your own – when you run into inevitable challenges, we’re there to support you along the way!
- Long-lasting relationships with both clients and team members due to consistently low turnover rates that are simply unheard of in our industry, because again, we put our people first.
- Fully Remote or hybrid/in-office options if you prefer and are within commuting distance of one of our international locations (Antigua, Guatemala and Cape Town, South Africa). 🏡
- Fully equipped in-home office setup including computer, dual large monitors, headset, seriously fast internet, generator and more! 🖥️
- Be part of a rapidly growing company that at the same time only partners with clients who share our values🌱📈
- Unrestricted access to our dozens of proprietary softwares/platforms our internal R&D team has developed for our team’s exclusive use, in addition to access to the many 3rd party tools and softwares we utilize internally in order to WOW our clients. You can learn more about just some of our proprietary tools here !
- Merit-based promotional structure
- We have a very strong commitment to giving back globally – in fact, it’s one of our values here at WebFX. As a member of our FXFamily, you get to be a large part of that simply by achieving your goals – since 2014, we’ve committed to donating globally through our FXBuilds program. You can learn more about that here !
What You’ll Get
World-Class Training and Ongoing Career Development
- No matter your level of experience, our “Bootcamp” web marketing training program is provided for all new WebFX “family members” to learn, grow and develop in and out of the office with the hard skills necessary to be successful in their position.
- From training with our Award-Winning Sr Developers, Designers and Project Managers to access to countless industry leading online training resources/courses/tutorials to getting experience with nearly 1,500+ different clients with various platforms, digital services and in every industry you can think of (and then some), our training program is simply unrivaled!
- Training doesn’t stop after your initial training period, we offer career development training and monthly Lunch-and-Learns with our state-of-the-art training amenities to facilitate departmental trainings, industry-related updates, and more!
- FXLearns program – where you get incentives for taking advantage of our countless industry training resources
- After 1,500+ clients, we’ve been able to truly master our processes and procedures – you will be trained on all of those – no need to develop how to do things (unless you want to help us continually improve that process!) – because we refuse to ever stagnate, we are always pushing the envelope to make those processes 1% better too!
Opportunities for Growth
WebFX grew 250%+ over the past 3 years both locally and globally, and merit-based promotional opportunities are abundant if you’re meeting or exceeding position performance metrics. We believe in growing and promoting our internal team first and foremost. In fact, 95% of our promotions are internal! All team members have a very clearly defined progression path, so you know exactly what is expected of you so you can put your career in your own hands. And what’s more, you’re not expected to know it all – we believe in continually striving to be an expert in your subject matter of expertise – so while we will purposely challenge you to grow in SEO/PPC/Google Analytics, we are a full service agency that has experts in other departments that handle everything else – from link building, social media, web design and web development. So you can truly master your trade.
What You’ll Do
WebFX developers typically work on 25+ projects per year, so there is a high level of variety in work and two days are never the same!
Our web-based projects use a variety of frameworks selected on a per-project basis. Some of the more popular frameworks our team leverages in projects are WordPress, Magento, Bootstrap, Zend Framework 2, and Google Functions. Training will be provided on all of our core platforms, tools and technologies.
- Experience creating and consuming REST APIs that meet performance and security requirements
- Experience with deployment tools to package and deploy components
- Must have experience in using Agile project management tools (JIRA), and CI/CD pipelines
- A plus if you have Microservice, Kubernestes, Cloud architecture experience or have worked on platforms capturing 5+ Million rows of data per day
WebFX Tech Stack – These Are Not Hard Requirements
- Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services
- Cloud-based, serverless technologies
- Traditional server management
- OOP and procedural programming methodologies
- CSS Frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, Foundation, Intuit)
- JS Frameworks (e.g. jQuery, React, Vue, Backbone)
- Git Version control (or other version control software)
- Package management and Task Runners (e.g. NPM, Yarn, Gulp, Grunt)
- Browser testing abilities using built in developer tools
- Optional – TensorFlow and Machine Learning
- Candidates with experience with AWS RedShift, Kinesis, and Data Pipeline will also be considered
- 45% maintenance and debugging
- 40% building new functionality
- 10% consulting with other team members and clients
- 5% planning and quoting new functionality
- Fluent in English (written and verbal). Resume must be in English to be considered.
- Comfortable with both object-oriented and procedural programming methodologies
- Strong understanding of software development life-cycle and best practices
Who We’re Looking For
- Passion for web development
- Likes to get things done
- Commitment to delivering high-quality and defect-free projects to clients
- Ability to work well in a high-concurrency environment (many projects)
- Capable of individual “deep work” as well as the ability to collaborate with a team to complete projects rapidly
- Strong time-management skills and can meet deadlines consistently
- Takes direction well, but also able to make decisions and take initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Up-to-date on the latest web technologies
- Professional, dependable, solid work ethic, detail-oriented, dedication to quality, self-motivated
- Enjoys solving problems
- Customer-centric mentality
This position requires 40-45 hours of remote availability per week, ideally during our standard office hours (6am to 2:30pm EST)
Requires reliable, high-speed internet access
Negotiable, based on experience
Candidates interested in the Digital Marketing Specialist Account Manager position may also have interest in:
Digital marketing, online marketing, paid advertising, search marketing, inbound marketing, web marketing, social media, content marketing, PPC, SEO, SEM, writing, editing, research, communications, social media ad management, etc.
Check out our culture on social media:
Please submit resume or CV (in English) to be considered for this opportunity.
- You don’t need to apply more than once even if you’re interested in multiple positions – you can simply let us know! We consider all open roles when reviewing resumes and applications!
WebFX is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to providing and fostering an inclusive environment where all people, including women, minorities, LGBTQ+ and other underrepresented groups are supported, respected, and encouraged to excel within STEM careers. Our goal as an organization is to empower our team to achieve their personal best, bring people together, and provide equal opportunity to do so regardless of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, physical ability or disability, or political affiliation. You can learn more on our website here !
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana
Application Deadline: N/A